General informationMyShip.com is not an employment agency of any type. MyShip.com activity is not connected with full or temporary employment in Poland or abroad, or personal or career consulting. All functionalities provided by MyShip.com should not be considered as employment ones. The purpose of providing these functionalities is to give specific information, contacts etc. to be used at users own responsibility.
MyShip Sp. z o.o. – the ower of MyShip.com – is not a crewing agency and does not take part in any direct transaction between MyShip.com users of any kind. MyShip.com is a social networking website with extra career functionalities. Paying for access to those career functionalities (Regular or Professional Access) does not guarantee getting a job.
E-mail address confirmationUser is obliged to provide correct e-mail address during registration process on MyShip.com. User is fully responsible for the e-mail address and confirms that the address belongs to him (her) or he (she) is allowed to use it. After the e-mail address is confirmed by user, MyShip.com is not obliged to correct or examine it even when requested directly.
Exclusive access activationWe will immediately activate proper paid functionalities in your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. Payment for the paid access is made for 1 (one) year in advance.
ContentAll services provided by MyShip.com may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any European Union or Polish law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene or material protected by trade secret or other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless MyShip.com from any claims resulting from the use of the service that damages the subscriber or any other party.
All pornographic content and sex-related merchandising is prohibited on all MyShip.com servers. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or links to adult content elsewhere. MyShip.com will be the sole arbiter in determining violations of this provision.
Also prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to MyShip.com servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Examples of unacceptable material:
- IRC Bots
- Warez Sites
- Pirated Software
- Hate sites
- Hack programs and archives
- Commercial Advertising - E-mail Spamming, or the sending of unsolicited e-mail, from a MyShip.com server.
PhotographsThe responsibility for a photograph rests solely with the user who has put it on MyShip.com server. MyShip.com shall not bear any responsibility for violation of copyright by users.
ShipsPediaPart of MyShip.com, for instance ShipsPedia, plays the role of an open encyclopaedia, which means that it is created free of charge by volunteer seamen, who thus develop the common pool of knowledge. Such solutions allow each Internet user to change the contents found on the Portal’s selected sites. MyShip.com is not obliged to verify the contents entered by seamen. This is not to say that you will not be able to find a lot of valuable information, however you should be aware that MyShip.com MAY NOT guarantee in any way the credibility of ANY piece of information found on its sites. There is always a possibility that someone might have entered outdated contents, perpetrated an act of vandalism or might have intentionally wanted to mislead others. We assume that this community is interested in having the best possible contents quality, hence voluntarily entered information is useful, in our opinion.
Zero Tolerance Spam PolicyWe take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account banned for 24 hours or eventually terminated without notice. We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of MyShip.com. All rights reserved.
DiscriminationYou are admonished against publication of contents violating widely accepted social or religious values. You do it at your own risk. We may remove revealed materials without notification to the person they have been put by.
Opinions and CommentsEvery day MyShip.com publishes a great deal of contents in the nature of opinions or comments. Opinions or comments are put voluntarily and spontaneously by users, who shall be responsible for their contents.
Since the contents put by users is in various languages and is meant for different purposes, we do not have influence on it. It is not possible to moderate that content, but only to remove it as requested by another user or entity, provided it is justified.
Job Offers and CompaniesAlthough they are intended to be checked carefully, we take no responsibility for any data provided by companies registered on Myship.com or any job offers added by the companies. All complaints coming from any kind of violation connected with any company or job offer should be directed to specific company or authorized legal entity.
Payment InformationYou agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from us, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. We reserve the right to change the annual payment amount at anytime.
Backups and Data LossYour use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
Cancellation and RefundsWe reserve the right to cancel the account at any time. User may cancel their paid services at any time by sending us a proper request to email@example.com, however no refund will be given for the unused period’s services.
Price ChangeWe reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to account types at any time.
Upgrade/Downgrade of exclusive accessUsers are allowed to upgrade from Regular to Professional Access at any time. However, downgrade from Professional to Regular Access is not possible.
Prolonging exclusive accessUsers are allowed to prolong any access type at any time. The prolonging will take effect on the date of expiration of currently active access.
IndemnificationUser agrees that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against us, their agents, their customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless any liabilities arising out of:
- any injury to person or property caused by any service, activity or otherwise provided in connection with us;
- any information, document, file or otherwise supplied by user infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
- copyright infringement and;
- any incomplete service, fraud activity or otherwise provided to users from MyShip.com server.
ForumBy using Forum on MyShip.com user accepts and agrees to comply with the following regulations:
- MyShip Sp. z o.o. is the owner of MyShip.com, together with its 'Forum' section.
- Active access to the Forum is granted to the users who have created their account on MyShip.com.
- Users of MyShip’s Forum submit their posts and opinions on their sole responsibility. MyShip Sp. z o.o. cannot be held responsible for content placed on the Forum by its users.
- Users of MyShip’s Forum are prohibited from posting content breaching the law, arousing racial, religious or ethnic hostility, or promoting violence.
- Users of MyShip’s Forum are prohibited from posting content universally considered morally reprehensible, socially inappropriate and violating the rules of Netiquette.
- Users of MyShip’s Forum are prohibited from posting advertising messages concerning, among other issues, job offers, websites, forums and other contents that are not related to the themes outlined.
- MyShip Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to remove the content as defined in points 4, 5 and 6 of the present regulations, as well as the right to block Forum users who notoriously violate the provisions of points 4, 5 and 6 of the regulations. Blocking the user means making him or her unable to use Forum's active functionalities such as creating new topic, new reply, reporting posts and others.
- The present regulations have been binding since the moment they were published. MyShip Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to introduce amendments to the present regulations. All amendments become binding the moment they are published on this site and MyShip users are properly informed.
DisclaimerWe will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays and all service interruptions caused by us and our employees.
Changes to the Terms and ConditionsWe reserve the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
If you have any questions regarding the above policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org