Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Deck » Master SDPO looking for new chalenges

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Master SDPO looking for new chalenges

18.02.2020, 16:22 UTC
In the port of Sharjah
  Dear Recruiters,       I am 37 y.o. Ukrainian Master Mariner have an unlimited COC with very good experience serving on DSV/MPSV/OSV/PSV in rank.    My total experience at sea almost 15 years as an Officer and since 2013 I work in capacity of Master. Having good maneuvering skills, without pilot port entry experience, perfect knowledge of English (Marlins test 98%) and good level of Spanish languages.     During my professional career at sea and last five years the vessels under my command were involved in following offshore operations: air, mixed gas diving, ROV, Rig/FPSO/Platform supply, trenching operations, accommodation, seismic support and other survey operations.     I have been working on various oil fields/locations in following regions: Bengal Bay, Persian (Arabian) Gulf, North & Mediterranean Seas and Gulf of Guinea.     I have a good working experience on SDP-21 Kongsberg, K-Master, MT Bridge Mate and 4-point mooring systems. I worked under following charters: Exxon Mobile, Chevron, CGG, Atlantis and National Iranian Oil Company. I am very good in FMEA, annual DP trials, class change & ISM implementation for takeover vessels and passing SUPO/FATU inspections. Many times passed OVID inspections 2 without remarks another with minor. Few times carried out the dry dock. Also took part in changing the vessel’s flag/management.      Dealt with following cargoes offshore: dry bulk (cement, pad mud, oily based mud, brine, barite and radioactive materials.      I identify myself as responsible, well organized, hard-working, easy learning, communicable and honest person, do not have bad habits, having good practical knowledge of ISM/ISPS and other maritime legislation. I able to work under pressure in very tight circumstances and find proper decisions. Always developing myself and motivating people around me. I got a good appraisals from previous employers.      My slogan – there is nothing impossible. I do not afraid to try something new, it is also concerns to new types of vessels and dangerous locations.      COC and all STCW certificates valid until 2021. Full DP certificate issued by NI valid until 2023. Holder of IMCA DP log book.         If interested, let me know and I will send my references and other support documentation.       I looking for stable job opportunity on any type of DP vessel. 
0 / 0
18.02.2020, 16:23 UTC
In the port of Sharjah
Good luck to me!
0 / 0