Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Offshore » Control Tower/Anchor Winch Operator/Crane Operator/ Bosun / A/B. Andrii Iermilov. looking for new ap

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Control Tower/Anchor Winch Operator/Crane Operator/ Bosun / A/B. Andrii Iermilov. looking for new ap

21.10.2016, 13:31 UTC
Control Tower / Anchor Winch Operator /Barge Master/ Crane Operator/ Bosun / A/B
Good day, My name is Andrii Iermilov. Now I'm actively looking for employment in offshore industry on board different types of Ships,Barges,Boats,Platforms  for any Projeсts. With 28+ years experience of work at sea on different types of merchant and  offshore ships(barges)wifh multi national crew. 16 years at Tankers Fleet . 3 years Experience on Offshore Fleet of Pipe-layers,Trenching,Dredging,Cable Lay Projects.Qualified Unlimited  Bosun / A/B /Control Tower / Anchor Winch Operator / Crane Operator. I believe I would be one of your best employees given the opportunity to work within or for your company. The knowledge and skills that I have gained working on board of various type of ships for over 28+ years, is a testament to the high level of work that I have provided various companies to date. Also I have experience of  Anchor  handling Operations at 10/8/4 Anchors,Pelligrini and Motive Winches. Crane Operator (Liebherr 100 t) . All Documents according STCW. BOSIET/HUET. Control Tower / Anchor Winch Operator Sert.(OPITO).Offshore Craine Operator.(OPITO).Bosun / A/B. Medical Examination till 2017.Kazakhstan Visa.  Please find attached my resume for detailed information on my skills, knowledge and employment. However I believe that I will be able to provide you with more specific information via a Skype or mobile interview. I am confident that I would be an asset to your company and look forward to hearing from you. I will consider any offers on work. Ready for a new opportunity.

Best Regards Andrii Iermilov Mobile        : +380966811918 E-mail          : Odessey70@mail.ru Skype        : Odessey86 LinkedIn      : https://ua.linkedin.com/in/andrii-iermilov-42927899
0 / 0