Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Deck » DECK CADET fresh graduate

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

DECK CADET fresh graduate

23.05.2016, 14:09 UTC
Good Day Sir/Maam,

I would like to apply as a deck cadet, I'm a fresh graduate at DMMA College of Southern Philippines, Davao City, Philippines. I have taken all the trainings that a deck cadet would be required including PSCRB, DECKWATCH KEEPING and MarPol. Please contact me at this no. 09085838750 or email me at chavzbsmt14@yahoo.com.

Thank you and God speed. 
0 / 0
26.06.2016, 23:42 UTC
No photo
GD MRNING SIR,
 I would like to apply as a deck cadet, I'm a fresh graduate at JOHN B. LACSON COLLEGES FOUNDATION BACOLOD  City, Philippines. I have taken all the trainings that a deck cadet would be required including PSCRB, DECKWATCH KEEPING and MarPol. Please contact me at this no. 09072043066.

0 / 0
11.07.2016, 17:58 UTC
No photo
Good day Sir/Maam,

I would like to apply as deck cadet, Im a fresh graduate at MARINERS POLYTECHNIC COLLEGES FOUNDATION in Camarines Sur, BICOL. I am willing to be train and have pleasant personality and I have taken the trainings like Basic Training and SDSD Training. Please contact me at this no. 09079401319
0 / 0
15.07.2016, 06:51 UTC
No photo
Good day Madam/Sir,
 I am Erjon Resol Provido, I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation at John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University lat 2013,I am 22 years old I already have my GTF training, Basic Safety, PSCRB, Deck Watch Keeping, and SDSD. I am willing to be train within your good and well-known company. Right now I am an online teacher for Korean students, and I am also willing to spend my time within your company if ever I'll get hire.By the way here's my email add:erjonprovido12@gmail.com and also my phone number 09105526370. Thank you and I hope I can receive an immediate response from you. Have a great day.
0 / 0
19.07.2016, 04:15 UTC
Good day Sir/Ma'am I'm Clyde Valence B. Manipis, graduated at Dr. Carlos S. Lanting as BS Marine Transportation on July 7, 2016. A hardworking and passionate person. Willing to learn more with your company as deck cadet. Thank you for your appreciation.
0 / 0
20.07.2016, 14:43 UTC
Good Day Sir/Madam,

I'm John Licuan fresh graduate at Bicol Merchant Marine Inc. I would like to apply as Deck Cadet.I am willing to serve at your company at any kind of vessel.My phone number 09123667444. I am hoping to get hired thank you.
0 / 0
22.07.2016, 06:22 UTC
l
0 / 0
22.07.2016, 06:29 UTC
good day madam/sir 

i'm julius pangan fresh graduate at fernandez colleges of arts and technology i would like to apply as a deck cadet. I am hard working person willing to serve at your company. please contact me at this number 09265501796 and this is my email address juliuspangan09@gmail.com thank you god bless
0 / 0
27.07.2016, 05:58 UTC
Good Day Sir. Its a great pleasure to access to this site as regarding to your Deck apprenticeship program . I hereby write to apply to be part of your team as a Deck cadet. Im Marljo P. Sinacsi. Filipino. 19 years old. Im a fresh grad, completed Passport I.D and Seamans book. BT and SDSD COP certificate, Marpol, Deck Watch, and PSCRB. I'm a hard working person and willing to be trained, team motivation, good communication skills.
I look forward to joining this prestigious company as Deck Cadet to learn more and gain knowledge and experiences and show my skills . I will promise to do my best , my duty as a Deck Cadet . heres my contact number and email . Thank you and Godbless. - +639101060662/+639163954300 , sirlupet03@yahoo.com
0 / 0
10.08.2016, 04:20 UTC
Me
JHON  OLIVER  SANTOS  ANDRADE   Address: B-4 L-5 Famille Village, Dela Paz. Biñan Laguna Mobile  number:  09267076107 /  09105258293 Email Address: oliverandrade021@gmail.com   OBJECTIVE I want to share my knowledge and skill that I acquired in my institution and excel in my chosen career as marine personnel . And to build a life time commitment in the field of maritime.   TRAININGS Consolidated Marpol I-VI 363 P. Casal Street, Quiapo, Manila, Philippines (Technological Institute of the Philippines) December  10, 2014 – December  15, 2014   Basic Safety Training 6F Times Plaza Building, United Nations Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines (Magsaysay Training Center) August 20, 2014 – August  26, 2014   Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Maritime Sector (PADAMS) 363 P. Casal Street, Quiapo, Manila, Philippines (Technological Institute of the Philippines) January 8, 2016 – January 10, 2016   EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND Tertiary                 Technological Institute of the Philippines Quiapo,                                 Associates in Marine Transportation (2016) Secondary           Mariano Marcos Memorial High School Sta. Ana,                                 Manila (2013) Primary               Jacinto Zamora Elementary School   PERSONAL BACKGROUND Age                                      19 yrs old Date of Birth                         26th of December 1996 Gender                                 Male Weight                                 148lbs Height                                   5’11” Religion                                Catholic Status                                  Single   Reference:   Mr. Vicente Alabado B-4 L-5 Famille Village, Dela Paz. Biñan Laguna Engine Officer   Mr. Gerald Alabado B-4 L-5 Famille Village, Dela Paz. Biñan Laguna Deck Officer                     I hereby certify that above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.                                   JHON OLIVER S. ANDRADEApplicant                  
0 / 0
22.08.2016, 02:29 UTC
No photo
Good Day Sir. Its a great pleasure to access to this site as regarding to your Deck apprenticeship program . I hereby write to apply to be part of your team as a Deck cadet. Im Charles Delas Armas Filipino. 19 years old. Im a fresh grad from UC-METC, completed Passport I.D and Seamans book. BT and SDSD COP certificate, Marpol, Deck Watch. I'm a hard working person and willing to be trained, team motivation, good communication skills.
I look forward to joining this prestigious company as Deck Cadet to learn more and gain knowledge and experiences and show my skills . I will promise to do my best , my duty as a Deck Cadet . heres my contact number and email . Thank you and Godbless. - +639292050623 , charles.delasarmas@gmail.com
0 / 0
15.02.2020, 11:42 UTC
No photo
VIRGEL K. FEANCISCO
IMUS CAVITE

applying for deck cadet
im graduate in colegeo dela purisima concepcion year 2015
i continue my dream future to be a seaman
my contact number 09462922866
plss helf... goodbless
0 / 0