Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » New at sea » Cadet; O/S looking for job

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Cadet; O/S looking for job

20.12.2015, 19:14 UTC
Bo
I am student of Maritime Academy in Szczecin. I am looking for job which help me continue my practise :)   663 987 144 Call me.
0 / 0
31.12.2015, 17:44 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante

0 / 0
13.06.2016, 10:15 UTC
No photo
i am Homer Gregorio looking for a job that qualified to my qualification.i have a 4yrs experience in ship of fishing vessel w/ a tonnage of 998tons.i am willing to work in your company and willing to come for an interview anytime and in your convenients time.you can contact me in my email and phone #
   thank you and Godbless your company. 

Phone.+639104432496
0 / 0
13.06.2016, 11:18 UTC
Ralph Louie A. Ruizal 
 P-10 Poblacion, Sulop Davao del Sur 
 cell #: 09099558963  

Personal Information: 

Date of birth: July 01, 1997 
Civil status: Single 
Nationality: Filipino 
Religion: Roman Catholic   

Objective:                 
  Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my skills and knowledge to a growing industry.   

Educational Attainment 
   College:      DMMA College of Southern Philippines                                            
                    Tigatto rd., Buhangin Davao City, 2015 
 Secondary:   Holy Cross of Sulop Inc.                               
                      Sulop, Davao del Sur 
 Elementary:   Sulop Central Elementary School                                                   
                     Sulop, Davao del Sur  
Summary of Qualification:

-          Attended various seminars and trainings for working onboard.
-          Attended 1 week shipboard familiarization
-          With experience in bridge watch keeping.     
  Other Qualifications:
-          Can do work independently or with minimal supervision 
-          Can interpret report and data
 -          Good communication skills both oral and written 
-          Computer literate.
 -          Can work under pressure  
0 / 0
19.07.2016, 04:20 UTC
Good day Sir/Ma'am I'm Clyde Valence B. Manipis, graduated at Dr. Carlos S. Lanting as BS Marine Transportation on July 7, 2016. A hardworking and passionate person. Willing to learn more with your company as deck cadet. Thanks for your appreciation.
0 / 0
10.08.2016, 08:19 UTC
No photo
Good day. I ready to work, looking job for 2 motorman, Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship. I'm a hardworking person, can work under pressure and willing to work what ever task it is. please leave me a comment here or on my e-mail address olenyka1973@mail.ru. this is my phone number +380938470372. 

0 / 0
03.10.2016, 16:48 UTC
No photo
I have done my pre sea training for kolkata. i am aholder of indian cdc.i m applyin for gp rating fresh..no-9892257486
0 / 0