Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine Cadet

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine Cadet

01.01.2014, 04:29 UTC
No photo
sir, im newbie here. i also an engine cadet from Malaysia. im looking for my shipberth training as my sponsor is non-shipping company.
0 / 0
24.01.2014, 11:41 UTC
No photo
I would like to apply as ENGINE CADET in your respective company if there is any vacancy..
0 / 0
04.02.2014, 08:56 UTC
IRI
Dear Sir, I inted to apply a job at your company for the position as Cadet, and I ready to be planned on board with route of voyage determinate by the company offer
0 / 0
04.02.2014, 12:57 UTC
IRI
hello...sir,

i m searching a job ... i m engine cadet ...i m indonesia cdc holder....i m diploma holder in pipe fetter..... plz u will  give me suggestion for job....

your,s regards

IRIANTO
0 / 0
06.02.2014, 17:19 UTC

0 / 0
06.02.2014, 17:29 UTC
GOOD Day Ma'am/Sir,God be with you always, I am Jesus Gilbert Jr. D. Saplagio, 20 years old. I graduated last April 12 2013 at Davao Merchant Marine Academy (DMMA) College of Southern Philippines. I am looking for a job as ENGINE CADET for my APPRENTICESHIP. I already have a complete requirements and training's including PASSPORT, SEAMANSBOOK, SRC, TIN NO., SSS NO. PHIL HEALTH for training's BST, ENGINE SIMULATOR, ENGINE WATCH KEEPING, PSCRB, CONSOLIDATED MARPOL and TRAINING RECORD BOOK. I already passed the MSAP examination for possessing superior skills, character and competence to become a world class seafarer. i had a 6 days on-board experience in M/V Super ferry 20 and 12 for actual shipboard training and familiarization to duty. i am capable of working under pressure. ill do my best to work hard if you give me the opportunity and I really want to become a part of your team. hope you can help me to have a shipping company. thank you and god bless.

contact no. 09499644411

THANK YOU

Sincerely yours,

JESUS GILBERT JR. D. SAPLAGIO

0 / 0
23.03.2014, 05:48 UTC
No photo
 fd
0 / 0
23.03.2014, 05:56 UTC
No photo
sir/madam:

Good Day!

I am E/C Gilbert M. Cuesta, 20 yrs. old. I graduated from Mariners' Polytechnic Colleges Foundation, last April 3, 2014.

I am looking for vacancies for engine cadet. If your company is offeringcadetship program please consider me as your applicant. Thank you so much sir/ma'am. God bless you.

If you are willing to reply this message, please don't hesitate to call me at (+639464645196) or you can reach me by an email at gilbertc.0826@yahoo.com. Thank you.
0 / 0
20.05.2014, 16:39 UTC
i'am jay mark anthony gonzales and i'am an engine cadet with no experience, i graduated last year and i'm still looking for company in philippines who hire engine cadet with no experience. 

i hope someone will help me find a company to work on i really need to work on board so pls. help me.
you can call or txt me  here 09076049086
God bless those person who will help me.

0 / 0
21.05.2014, 06:06 UTC
i'am jay mark anthony gonzales and i'am an engine cadet with no experience, i graduated last year and i'm still looking for company in philippines who hire engine cadet with no experience. 

i hope someone will help me find a company to work on i really need to work on board so pls. help me.
you can call or txt me  here 09076049086
God bless those person who will help me.

0 / 0
07.06.2014, 10:44 UTC
roger betaizar
Hello all im searching a job im engine cadet help me to join the ship am finish 12 months as aprenticeship ship..
Im applying as oiler/wiper thanks..

0 / 0
26.07.2014, 01:08 UTC
No photo
hello sir/ma'am i am Anthony Acevedo willing to apply to your company as an engine cadet. i have the following certificate for  SDSD,BST,BT,ENGINE WATCH KEEPING and valid passport and seamans book.. here's my contact # 09486939676 
0 / 0
24.09.2014, 05:15 UTC
No photo
hello..sir
im looking for job in engine department as engine cadet.
0 / 0
02.10.2014, 07:01 UTC
dear maam/sir im sanner grecia looking for job in position of wiper or engine cadet.. 22yrs old .  I have 1 year expierice ship in INTER ISLAND.. 
please contact me: 09108964818
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!

0 / 0
10.08.2015, 09:51 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am CARLITO P.BOQUILA JR. . 19 years old. I fresh graduate at Cristal e- College at Tawala, Panglao, Bohol,
Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. I have the following certificate as an requirement: SEAMAN'S BOOK, PASSPORT, BT, ENGINE WATCH, SDSD, PSCRB. You can contact me at my email boquilajr.carlito17@yahoo.com or on my no. 09301799161
0 / 0
06.11.2015, 10:56 UTC
Good Day Maam/Sir:

I'm looking for a job as an Engine Cadet for my apprenticeship. I'm a hard working, legit and competitive of my designated task. I already have the requirements needed to be able to onboard ship. You can contact me for some info. from this email and phone no. Thank you.

jaiko01.jea@gmail.com 
(+639172576624)
0 / 0
22.11.2015, 09:30 UTC
Abdurrahman Hamid
Dear sir/madam

I am Abdurrahman Hamid from Cirebon Maritime Academy.

I would like to apply for a job as engine cadet. I hope you can consider my application and give me a chance to join your company as soon as possible. You can contact my email and phone number.

Mobile : +6285742329230

Thank you for your nice attention.

Yours sincerely,

Abdurrahman Hamid

0 / 0
22.11.2015, 09:44 UTC
Abdurrahman Hamid
Dear sir/madam

I am Abdurrahman Hamid from Maritime Academy.

I would like to apply for a job as engine cadet. I hope you can consider my application and give me a chance to join your company as soon as possible. You can contact my email and phone number.

Mobile : +6285742329230

Thank you for your nice attention.

Yours sincerely,

Abdurrahman Hamid
0 / 0
31.12.2015, 16:13 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante

0 / 0
31.12.2015, 16:13 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante

0 / 0