Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Passenger crew » CAREER OPPORTUNITY

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

CAREER OPPORTUNITY

14.08.2015, 17:33 UTC
Msc Cruises Job Opportunity
Welcome to MSC CRUISES U.K, and to our range of cruise ship jobs and careers. With our reputation for excellence and exclusivity, it’s only right That MSC CRUISES recruit the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on our cruise ships.

Due to expansion in our organization, we want to use this medium to inform you that vacancies is now on, so therefore do let us know if you have an interest in working in any of the areas in which MSC CRUISES Offers toward the New Season.

If you’re looking for a cruise ship job or career at sea. Please send in with your C.V/Resume to the HR Dept.

Email:- careerjob@msc-cruiseline.co.uk

Recruitment Department
1 / 0
05.10.2015, 14:45 UTC
Kerstin Jäkel 3/0
LETTER OF MOTIVATION Dear Sir or Madam, My name is Kerstin Jäkel and I have studied Nautical Science at High-School Emden/Leer in Germany. This summer I finished my studies as a B.Sc and I therewith received my STCWCertificates as a nautical watch-keeping officer. My practical semesters I spent for six months on the multi-purpose vessel ‘MV Parma’ of Wessels company in Haren, Germany as well as half a year on the oil and chemical tanker ‘MT Leander’ of Carl Büttner company in Bremen, Germany. Additionally I spent two weeks on a Ro-Pax ferry. Your requirement to your sea personnel to be highly skilled I can fulfill by my 4-years-studies in Nautical science at Leer, where we had the opportunity to get trained on the modern 4- bridge navigation simulator owned by the maritime competence center MARIKO, nearby. I also took place in a reinforcement course in meteorology, which is one of my special interests, as well as in an elective course in engine room resource management, as I think it is not possible to be a good deck officer, without knowing what is going on in the “heart” of your vessel. I do speak English and German fluently, have basic knowledge of French and know several words in Russian and Swedish, which I would improve with pleasure if you deem it beneficial for the job. So this leads me to what I really like most: being at sea. Where do I see myself within the next 5 years? Well, I plan to start on the bridge as a third officer, working reliable and concentrated to convince you, recruiting me was the right decision. Furthermore, of course, I want to get more responsibility, step by step, and finally gain the master’s patent. If I get the chance, I would prefer a company’s contract from different jobs every few months. So I hope this statement matches with your requirements. Best regards Kerstin Jäkel Phone: +49 (0) 152-22116511 e-mail: edmaja@t-online.de
0 / 0
05.10.2015, 22:42 UTC

MSC Cruceros
escribió:. Bienvenido a MSC CRUCEROS Reino Unido, y el párrafo Nuestra gama de Trabajos y carreras de cruceros Con Nuestra reputación de excelencia y exclusividad, Que es justo Que El MSC CRUCEROS reclutan Las mejores personajes párr Disfrutar de las Oportunidades Profesionales Que trabajan en cruceros NUESTROS. DEBIDO a la expansión de Nuestra Organización, Queremos utilizar this medio párr informarle De que las Vacantes en de AHORA, Que Lo por he aquí por del tanto dejarnos saber si Usted Tiene Un Interés en Trabajar en CUALQUIERA de las áreas en las Que MSC . Cruceros OFRECE Hacia la Nueva temporada. Si Usted está buscando Un trabajo o carrera crucero en el mar por Favor envie con su CV / CV Para El Departamento de Recursos Humanos de Correo electrónico: - careerjob@msc-cruiseline.co.uk Departamento de Reclutamiento

0 / 0
05.10.2015, 22:48 UTC

MSC Cruises wrote:
Welcome to MSC CRUISES U.K, and to our range of cruise ship jobs and careers. With our reputation for excellence and exclusivity, it’s only right That MSC CRUISES recruit the very best people to enjoy career opportunities working on our cruise ships.

Due to expansion in our organization, we want to use this medium to inform you that vacancies is now on, so therefore do let us know if you have an interest in working in any of the areas in which MSC CRUISES Offers toward the New Season.

If you’re looking for a cruise ship job or career at sea. Please send in with your C.V/Resume to the HR Dept.

Email:- careerjob@msc-cruiseline.co.uk

Recruitment Department

virsi duarte sanchez wrote:

hpla quiero trabajar en un crucero en cualquier vacante limpieza, de habitaciones ,camareras , necesito el trabajo mi teléfono 584121918216 mi correo virsiduarte@hotmail.com 

0 / 0
05.11.2015, 03:34 UTC
F&B Assessor
MSC Cruises,
     I am interested to apply in any position open in your cruise. My name is Emelie Cernal Quintana,  I am graduate of BSHRM, licensed and certified skilled assessor for F&B Services, Housekeeping, Front Office Reception and Ship's Catering.
 I have a long range of experience this field and I assure you I can be a good asset because of my skills and talent. I already have the STCW-BST and Seaman's Book. My email address is dorothyvien@yahoo.com.ph and my cellphone number is +639276443300. 
Thank you.

Emelie C. Quintana
0 / 0
29.12.2015, 19:10 UTC
No photo
Good day sir/madom
I am interested  your open cruise line any job
Pls call me 
0 / 0
07.01.2016, 16:20 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante
0 / 0
14.09.2016, 03:05 UTC
good day sir/ madam! im brian ruiz, i am looking for a job that fits to me. i have experience in tour guide in boracay for 2 years. i am willing to be train to be part of your company! i have complete requirements BT, SEAMANS BOOK,PASSPORT and other supporting documents. looking forward to hear from you soon. pls contact me in your most convenient time. my mobile number 09985441035 email add: hbruiz1983@gmail.com. thank you and more power!
0 / 0
23.09.2016, 07:01 UTC
No photo
i am looking for security Guard jobs
0 / 0