Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » New at sea » apprenticeship

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

apprenticeship

26.05.2015, 04:14 UTC
Good Day,I'm a fresh graduate of BS Marine Engineering at Cebu Technological University last March 26,2015 and I'm seeking for an oppurtunity to be an engine cadet.I'm a hardworking person and willing to accept the task whatever it is.If someone knows who's currently looking ,please contact me to this No.09075833306.

Thank You..
0 / 0
12.07.2015, 14:54 UTC

Have a good day. I'm from University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center. Just graduated last March 19, 2015. I am looking for Deck Cadette job.
I already taken some trainings, namely: Basic Safety Training w/ COP, Updating Training for Basic Safety, Ship Security Awareness Training and Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (SSAT and SDSD) w/ COP, Ratings Forming Part of Navigational Watch, Advanced Training in Fire Fighting, Consolidated MARPOL 73/78 Course. And with Passport and SIRB.

Thank you and God Bless. More Power.

E-mail: clp_holiman@yahoo.com
0 / 0
20.07.2015, 13:20 UTC
No photo
Good day Mam/Sir I'm Cadet Jover castro, Graduate of BSMT in Our Lady of Fatima University.  I already taken some of trainings like SDSD, DECKWATCH KEEPING, BT and i have a certificate for ship familarization.   And  also I have my passport and seamansbook..  Im looking for 12 months deck cadet apprenticeship.  

Thank you so much!!

Contact #: 09266213861 
0 / 0
06.08.2015, 04:34 UTC
HI Sir/Ma'am
My name is Patrick Anthony B. Ladesma.I'll be graduating this coming may and as early as now, i am looking for companies that hires engine cadet... I'm very eager to complete my apprenticeship with full determination and I hope that you will help me to find a company or suggest companies where i can apply...
PLEASE CALL MY NO. 09094825639
or EMAIL me at patrickanthonyladesma@gmail.com

thank you and GOD BLESS..
0 / 0
27.12.2015, 08:41 UTC
Good day! sir ma'am i'm from Philippines i'm Marlon Lagang and i'm graduated last march 2015.My taken course is BSMar-E and i'm going to apply as Engine Cadet and i'm willing to be part of your company. I have my requirements like
- Cav. 
-TOR
and certificates like
-BT
-SSAT-SDSD
-PSCRB
-MEFA
-ROTC/NSTP
PASSPORT &
-SIRB

Hoping for your response thank you and have a Good day! sir/ma'am.

My contact no. :+639478661942
email address: marlon_lagang@yahoo.com
0 / 0
31.12.2015, 17:42 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante

0 / 0
26.01.2016, 04:56 UTC
Good day ma'am/ sir , 
                   I am Raymond Coleta fresh graduate , from Cebu Philippines. I am applying for apprenticeship in your company. If you give a chance I'll will do my best.

Phone:+639428201624

0 / 0
03.07.2016, 15:16 UTC
Good Day Ma'am/sir

I'm Daniel Paulo N, Ariate, I finished my academic requirements from Technological Institute of the Philippines last October 2015. I am looking for a Shipping Company that hires Engine Cadet.

Contact Number: 09068622173
0 / 0
19.07.2016, 04:17 UTC
Good day Sir/Ma'am I'm Clyde Valence B. Manipis, graduated at Dr. Carlos S. Lanting as BS Marine Transportation on July 7, 2016. A hardworking and passionate person. Willing to learn more with your company as deck cadet. Thanks for your appreciation.
0 / 0
10.08.2016, 08:20 UTC
No photo
Good day. I ready to work, looking job for 2 motorman, Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship. I'm a hardworking person, can work under pressure and willing to work what ever task it is. please leave me a comment here or on my e-mail address olenyka1973@mail.ru. this is my phone number +380938470372. 

0 / 0
18.08.2016, 14:25 UTC
Good day!

Sir/ ma'am,

I'm Deck cadet  Ray Dann Conrad Patangan graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation.I don't have any experience for now but I'm a hard working and ready to work any time to any vessel available.

Trainings and paper:

-Cav
-TOR
-BT
-BTOC
-SDSD
-DECKWATCH KEEPING

Pls contact me in my email or may cellphone #

I'm glad and very thankful to work to your company.
      Have a good and God bless.

0 / 0
22.08.2016, 02:32 UTC
No photo
Good Day Sir. Its a great pleasure to access to this site as regarding to your Deck apprenticeship program . I hereby write to apply to be part of your team as a Deck cadet. Im Charles Delas Armas Filipino. 19 years old. Im a fresh grad from UC-METC, completed Passport I.D and Seamans book. BT and SDSD COP certificate, Marpol, Deck Watch. I'm a hard working person and willing to be trained, team motivation, good communication skills.
I look forward to joining this prestigious company as Deck Cadet to learn more and gain knowledge and experiences and show my skills . I will promise to do my best , my duty as a Deck Cadet . heres my contact number and email . Thank you and Godbless. - +639292050623 , charles.delasarmas@gmail.com
0 / 0