Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Looking for a job as Engine Cadet

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Looking for a job as Engine Cadet

20.11.2014, 02:17 UTC
No photo
Hello i just finished my studies at Naval Academy "Mircea cel Batran" this year in July and i am looking for a job as a engine cadet or anything . If someone knows anything or any companies that are curently looking for young people please leave me a comment here or on my e-mail adress : 

Thank you in advance ! Have a nice day .
2 / 0
24.01.2015, 08:08 UTC
No photo
hello sir/madam' i mark..Graduating in Marine Engineering,i have 1 year experience in engine cadet in NH AGRO INDUSTRY..  I would like to apply in your good compny  us a oiler, if you give me a chance to join in your fleet I give good service to your compny...

i hope too contact me for any question about me.
here's my cp# 09099661804
2 / 1
01.02.2015, 16:12 UTC
No photo
Im Guy Ariel Magbanua,i graduated at Siquijor State College last 08 May 2014,i am looking for a job as engine cadet..i would be very thankful if you allow me to join in your fleet and in return i will do my best to provide a good and quality service in your company....

Thank you very much and God Bless....
1 / 0
12.02.2015, 00:21 UTC
No photo
Dear' ma'am/sir . i am looking for a job as a ENGINE CADET. i am 20 years old .. I willing to be your utility. I graduate in MARINE ENGINEERING..
PLS contact me: 09464526889
0 / 0
27.02.2015, 04:56 UTC
Hello Sir/Maam,
I am RODOLFO ESTEBAN JR., hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i'll promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09128456556 and email at blerjhay@gmail.com. Thank you and have a nice day!! Godbless..
Training:
1. Basic Training(w/ COP)
2. Engine Watchkeeping(w/ COP)
3. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
4. Ship Security Awareness Training and Swafarer with Designated Security Duties (w/ COP)
5. MARPOL 73/78 (Annex 1-6)
Other reqts:
PASSPORT
SIRB
TOR
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR SEA SERVICE AT SEA
NBI

0 / 0
27.02.2015, 10:35 UTC
Hello Sir/Maam, I am RODOLFO ESTEBAN JR., hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i'll promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09128456556 and email at blerjhay@gmail.com. Thank you and have a nice day!! Godbless.. Training: 1. Basic Training(w/ COP) 2. Engine Watchkeeping(w/ COP) 3. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats 4. Ship Security Awareness Training and Swafarer with Designated Security Duties (w/ COP) 5. MARPOL 73/78 (Annex 1-6) Other reqts: PASSPORT SIRB TOR MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR SEA SERVICE AT SEA NBI
0 / 0
05.04.2015, 17:24 UTC
Hello Sir/Madam
I am MD MOHEIMANUL ISLAM, hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i will promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work.Thank you.

Education:
1) Pre-Sea Marine Engineering , including 460 hours of practical workshop training.
2) Security training for seafarer with designated security duties.
3) Basic training for oil & chemical tanker cargo operations.
4) Personal safety & social responsibilities.
5) Elementary first aid.
6) Fire prevention & fire fighting.
7) Personal survival techniques.
8) Security awareness training.

Other:
# Passport ( BC0323726)
# CDC ( C/O/8387)
# Port health medical

Phone No: +8801682229447
Email: mohin8387@gmail.com
0 / 0
20.06.2015, 07:19 UTC
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Engine Cadet Paradero,Generoso Jr. L. I graduated last March 27, 2015 at Cebu Technological University - (Carmen campus)
                              I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.
                             I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.     I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless.  contact:Phone No: 09325169113email: Pardz_pudge@ymail.com
0 / 0
15.07.2015, 03:52 UTC
:)
hello
I've just Completed stage 3 at Fiji maritime Academy and also 6 short courses which are Manilla 2010 amendments... Crowd management, proficiency in medical first aid, proficiency in personal safety and social responsibility, proficiency in security for seafarers with designated security duties, proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats and proficiency in advance fire fighting.... All this short courses will expire in 5 years time, mid year.
please do contact me at  : tatau.mauitoga@gmail.com for clarification
thank you 
0 / 0
21.07.2015, 06:04 UTC
Good day mam/sir
I'm Roimel Diwa and im looking for a apprentice ship where I can show my technical ability and knowledge. I hope you can help me.
0 / 0
10.08.2015, 09:41 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am CARLITO P.BOQUILA JR. . 19 years old. I fresh graduate at Cristal e- College at Tawala, Panglao, Bohol,
Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. I have the following certificate as an requirement: SEAMAN'S BOOK, PASSPORT, BT, ENGINE WATCH, SDSD, PSCRB. You can contact me at my email boquilajr.carlito17@yahoo.com or on my no. 09301799161
0 / 0
06.11.2015, 10:54 UTC
Good Day Maam/Sir:

I'm looking for a job as an Engine Cadet for my apprenticeship. I'm a hard working, legit and competitive of my designated task. I already have the requirements needed to be able to onboard ship. You can contact me for some info. from this email and phone no. Thank you.

jaiko01.jea@gmail.com 
(+639172576624)
0 / 0
08.01.2016, 04:07 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly yours,

Carlo C. Penetrante
0 / 1
21.01.2016, 19:00 UTC
Hello, I'm looking for a job. I have three years of experience, I know English, Russian and Turkish languages, my phone +995 579 70 09 04. E-Mail  guram.mikadze13@gmail.com
0 / 0
03.07.2016, 15:20 UTC
Good Day Ma'am/sir

I'm Daniel Paulo N, Ariate, I finished my academic requirements from Technological Institute of the Philippines last October 2015. I am looking for a Shipping Company that hires Engine Cadet.

Contact Number: 09068622173
0 / 0
03.08.2016, 07:56 UTC
Good Day Mam/Sir Iam Patrick Anthony Ladesma,23 years old. Fresh graduate from Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation here in Lucena City. I would like to apply as enginr cadet in you company in any vessel and if you are interested to me Sir/Mam please email me or contact me at 09094825639/patrickanthonyladesma@gmail.com Thank you and Godbless
0 / 0
10.08.2016, 08:15 UTC
No photo
Good day. I ready to work, looking job for 2 motorman, Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship. I'm a hardworking person, can work under pressure and willing to work what ever task it is. please leave me a comment here or on my e-mail address olenyka1973@mail.ru. this is my phone number +380938470372. 

0 / 0
22.08.2016, 05:39 UTC
No photo
Hello Sir/Maam,
I am TROY M. CAPINDING., hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i'll promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09128456556 and email a troycapinding_15@yahoo.com. Thank you and have a nice day!! Godbless..
Training:
1. Basic Training(w/ COP)
2. Engine Watchkeeping(w/ COP)
3. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
4. Ship Security Awareness Training and Seafarer with Designated Security Duties (w/ COP)
5.Aircon Technician - Oct. 06 to Nov. 07,2014
6.Basic Welding Course - Dec.1-12,2014

Other reqts:
PASSPORT
SIRB
TOR

0 / 0
22.09.2016, 04:29 UTC
Good Day Sir/Ma'am I would like to apply in your company as a ENGINE CADET Apprentice for the completion of my BS Degree. Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as my application for the position. I am DENNIS G. MANGUBAT, I completed my Professional Academic Requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMAR'E) at University of Cebu Lapu-Lapu and Mandaue on March 16, 2016. I would like to develop and enhance my skills in my field so that I can do anything that is related to my course. Lastly, I want to be a good and responsible officer in the near future. I already trainings like E-WATCH and SDSD I am willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can reach me with this number 09434623064 or email account dennis.mangubat51@yahoo.com
0 / 0