Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » General » Lookig for a Skype-pathner for talking English

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Lookig for a Skype-pathner for talking English

27.09.2014, 18:14 UTC
No photo
Lookig for a Skype-pathner for talking English to develop communication skills.
My level is good intermediate.
Welcome!
My Skype: slav-spb

0 / 0
29.10.2014, 16:13 UTC
GRADUATION PIC
DEAR: MAM/SIR

GOOD DAY!,

Im REYMARC L. GRAVA, Live in Cebu City Philippines. Im 22 years old. I graduated at BS IN MARINE TRANSPORTATION AT(UC-METC) UNIVERSITY OF CEBU MARITIME EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER, PHILIPPINES. I was informed that you are hiring for DECK CADET in your company mam/sir. Therefore my desire to apply in the said position that best fit in my qualification i want to apply to your company as deck cadet, i have already training certificate, BST/BT, DECKWATCH, PSCRB, CONSOLIDATED, MARPOL 1-6 and ATFF/.

I really want to be part of ur prestige company,if given a chance i will do all my best to be a good employee.
           Iam available for interview anytime and my contact number is 09203639912.email add: gravareymarc92@gmail.com

Thank you and Godbless

Reymarc L. Grava
Applicant  

0 / 0
15.11.2014, 01:08 UTC
Dear sir/madam   Am permanently in Ukraine. will like to pick up a job as a Waiter,Passenger Crew,Cafe Attendant or cleaner.  I have experience in communication and hospitality.I can speak ENGLISH,FRIEND, And RUSSIAN .my contact clouism@yahoo.com.or +380932561224
0 / 0