Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » General » Resources for Mariners and Naval Archs(www.thenavalarch.com)

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Resources for Mariners and Naval Archs(www.thenavalarch.com)

24.07.2014, 08:28 UTC
No photo
Hi

www.thenavalarch.com is an endeavor by freelance Naval Architects and Marine Engineers to make available more online resources for the industry. The following applications are available on the website:

Bollard Pull Calculator – Ships (Excel)Bollard Pull calculator for Barges (Excel) Padeye design spreadsheet
Dog-Plate/Clip Design Spreadsheet
Stopper Design Spreadsheet
Cargo forces and accelerations calculator (Excel)Mooring Bitt Strength Calculator (Excel)
0 / 0
29.10.2014, 16:14 UTC
GRADUATION PIC
DEAR: MAM/SIR

GOOD DAY!,

Im REYMARC L. GRAVA, Live in Cebu City Philippines. Im 22 years old. I graduated at BS IN MARINE TRANSPORTATION AT(UC-METC) UNIVERSITY OF CEBU MARITIME EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER, PHILIPPINES. I was informed that you are hiring for DECK CADET in your company mam/sir. Therefore my desire to apply in the said position that best fit in my qualification i want to apply to your company as deck cadet, i have already training certificate, BST/BT, DECKWATCH, PSCRB, CONSOLIDATED, MARPOL 1-6 and ATFF/.

I really want to be part of ur prestige company,if given a chance i will do all my best to be a good employee.
           Iam available for interview anytime and my contact number is 09203639912.email add: gravareymarc92@gmail.com

Thank you and Godbless

Reymarc L. Grava
Applicant  

0 / 0