Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Maritime companies » 200 open position for Deck/Engine Cadets

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

200 open position for Deck/Engine Cadets

NYKFil Manila, Philippines
NYKFil Ship Management, Inc.
Preferred nationalities: Filipino.
02.04.2014, 11:33 UTC
No photo
Deck/Engine Cadet Officer

Department : Deck + Engine
Salary : Competitive Training Subsidy
Benefits: Free accommodation during the training

Red Ensign Shipping Company, operative for more years in the shipping branch, is the first company in the world to specialize in training, shipping personnel management and, in particular, officer cadets and technical staff.
Entry Requirements:

Diploma
Passport
preferably: STCW basic training

Yellow Fever Certificate
Medical Fitness

Good knowledge of the English language
send your CV in mother language and English. all at: recruitment@redensignshipping.co.uk
job position link: http://www.biancolavoro.it/bin/view.php?preview=1&id_ad=5396313&archive=here the link of the application form: http://www.redensignshipping.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/training_form.pdf
19 / 3
Quality post
03.04.2014, 06:52 UTC

Hello Sir,
I am Edmund V. Garcia, hereby applying for your company as a deck cadet or ordinary seaman. I have one year experience onboard of passenger ship as Deck Cadet. I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09127562293/0434561140. Thank you.
0 / 0
03.04.2014, 07:25 UTC
Sir. mattew saang company po ito?
0 / 0
06.04.2014, 06:57 UTC
trainee marine engineer
SIR,
   IAM TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER ;IS THERE ANY VACANCY FOR ME....
0 / 0
06.04.2014, 09:01 UTC
my pic
Good day to you sir!,

I am Reche G. Velarde.,i am from philippines BSMT graduate,.
i am already done my apprentice mate at super shuttle RORO3,.one year experience acting as an Able bodied seaman and ordinary,.very competitive well trained in terms of navigational equipment and cargo operations.i hope you can help me to get a job at your good office/agency or company..
i can reach via email at: rechevelarde@yahoo.com
or my mobile #+639497293527
God bless you all and more power.
0 / 0
07.07.2014, 05:16 UTC
reykristian_32788@yahoo.com or call me at +6319355593569,Kristian Rey Amahan,BS.Marine Transportation graduate,I have my valid US VISA,Yellow fever,Medical Certificates and training Certificates..
0 / 0
08.07.2014, 05:57 UTC
No photo
good day im looking for a job,i got 3years experience in towing and anchor handling tug.cont.# 09309631269 tnx
0 / 0
12.07.2014, 18:03 UTC
Carnival Incorporations
We are hiring competent,dedicated,Honest,and enterprising  crew applicant who has any of the technical,logistics,and 

other skills to work in our new offices/Cruises in the United Kingdom.
The Establishment shall be liable for feeding, medical,housing and other benefits during the contract of work.
Job conditions are as follow:

1.Applicant must have a valid traveling  documents(international passport Identity) 
2.Must be willing to relocate or travel abroad
3.Must  be willing to attend  free job acquisition training courses

If you deem it wise to fit into  the  criteria above,kindly forward  or  send your CV/Resume for immediate assessment 

and urgent review to carnivalcareersjob@outlook.com

Kind Regards
Captain Brian Scott
Recruiting Department
Carnival Careers UK
Carnival House,
100 Harbor
Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (7)937455989,+447937412172,+447937458757
Fax: +44 (0)2380593131
6 / 0
Quality post
14.07.2014, 03:04 UTC
Engine Cadet

ENRICO J. ROJAS JR.
BRGY. FORT BONIFACIO ZONE 1TAGUIG CITY, PHILIPPINES PASSPORT #: EB7098950 SEAMAN BOOK #: C0039545
+639266451237 heinric_jr@yahoo.com
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION ACQUIRED:   1.       Basic Training Certificate (EFA, FPFF, PST, & PSSR) w/ NAC Certificate   2.       Engineering Watch Keeping Certificate   3.       Prevention of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in Maritime Sector Certificate (PADAMS)   4.       Sexually – Transmitted Diseases, Human Immunodeficiency Virus, acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome Prevention in Maritime Sector Certificate (SHAPIMS)  
4 / 0
17.07.2014, 13:02 UTC
No photo

Edmund Garcia wrote:

Hello Sir,
I am HAAMDEV.hereby applying for your company as a deck cadet. I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work.you can contact me at my number+919633855407. Thank you.

0 / 0
20.07.2014, 16:45 UTC
hello sir

i am deck cadet tuano, mark peter f. hereby applying for your company as deck cadet, i have necessary requirements philhearth#,NBI,pagibig#,SSS#,TIN#,passport,seamans book,TOR,CAV,certificate basic safety course,birth certificate, if they  asking me question why taking bachelor of science in marine transportation, my answer is. to become navigational officer, and also to be a master mariner.. pls contact me 09356575233
3 / 0
21.07.2014, 04:09 UTC
jemar
Madam/Sir: Good day! After passing Academic years in college, my aim is to develop my personality and enhance my ability to become a productive person to our community. In line with my personal interest, I would like to apply for an apprenticeship to your good company.
I graduated at University of Cebu Mambaling Cebu city dated April 28, 2014 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering. I personally believe that I have the ability to work in your company and capable of doing my duty.
Attached with this letter is my resume`. Any personal interviews regarding my application are gladly welcome in any of your convenient time. You can reach me via my personal cell phone number: 09362231722.
0 / 0
25.07.2014, 10:37 UTC
jemar
Madam/Sir: Good day! After passing Academic years in college, my aim is to develop my personality and enhance my ability to become a productive person to our community. In line with my personal interest, I would like to apply for an apprenticeship to your good company.
I graduated at University of Cebu Mambaling Cebu city dated April 28, 2014 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering. I personally believe that I have the ability to work in your company and capable of doing my duty.
Attached with this letter is my resume`. Any personal interviews regarding my application are gladly welcome in any of your convenient time. You can reach me via my personal cell phone number: 09362231722. Thank you and God Bless!
0 / 0
25.07.2014, 10:48 UTC
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT       Dear Sir/Madam;           I am sending a letter to express my interest in joining your company; I would like to apply to your company as an Engine Cadet, I am willing to wait also as an Utility in your office if no vacancy in that position. I am optimistic it would be mutually beneficial for the company and for my personal growth.   I am twenty two years old, and graduated from the University of Cebu – Maritime Education and Training Center with Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering in October 2013. I already completed trainings for SDSDSAT, CCM, BST – BTU, RFEW.   Enclosed are my resume that contains information about my qualifications and character reference. You may contact me anytime via my phone number 09488477389/ 09275763739 and my email enzoo1991@yahoo.com.   Thank you for considering my application.       Respectfully Yours,         Nar Lorence S. Umapas  
0 / 0
26.07.2014, 01:04 UTC
No photo
hello sir/ma'am i am Anthony Acevedo willing to apply to your company as an engine cadet. i have the following certificate for  SDSD,BST,BT,ENGINE WATCH KEEPING and valid passport and seamans book.. here's my contact # 09486939676 
0 / 0
07.10.2014, 06:06 UTC
No photo

Mattew Brian wrote:
Deck/Engine Cadet Officer

Department : Deck + Engine
Salary : Competitive Training Subsidy
Benefits: Free accommodation during the training

Red Ensign Shipping Company, operative for more years in the shipping branch, is the first company in the world to specialize in training, shipping personnel management and, in particular, officer cadets and technical staff.
Entry Requirements:

Diploma
Passport
preferably: STCW basic training

Yellow Fever Certificate
Medical Fitness

Good knowledge of the English language
send your CV in mother language and English. all at: recruitment@redensignshipping.co.uk
job position link: http://www.biancolavoro.it/bin/view.php?preview=1&id_ad=5396313&archive=here the link of the application form: http://www.redensignshipping.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/training_form.pdf

2 / 0
18.10.2014, 11:37 UTC
Jhonry M. Tilos Sto Niño San jose road, Zamboanga City     Sir/Madame   Greetings!!!   I'm Tilos, Jhonry M. 19 years old, single and a resident of Sto Niño, San Jose road Zamboanga City and of good moral character. I studied at Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology (ZSCMST), with Bachelor of Science in Marines Transportation.   I have the honor to apply in your prestigious shipping lines for an apprenticeship commensurate to my qualification and attainment in any of your shipping vessel. I’m confident enough to work minimum supervision; I am hard working, honest, and trustworthy; I would like to be part of this company. Which provide opportunities for advancement to a top, and to enrich my knowledge and skill?   For further information regarding my character references and ability to work, here to attach is my resume and other pertinent papers for your perusal. For information regarding my references. You may contact me to this cell number: 09161124961   Hope my application will merit your favorable attention. Thank you and more power!!!       Very Truly Yours,   Tilos, Jhonry M. Applicant  
0 / 0
18.10.2014, 14:38 UTC
Cornelius Berinyuy
Dear Sir, My name is Cornelius Berinyuy.I am a Deck Cadet,from the Maritime Training School Limbe,Cameroon.As of now,I have no job experience,but I am a quick learner,good attitude,determine and very hard working.Sir,I am interested in your job offer and I am confident that,if you recruit me,you'd enjoy my presence and progress in your team.Also,I do not mind relocating at all,in a short notice to fill any vacancy in your cruise.Here is my contact address,if you wish to contact me for the job and or my resume and diploma.doncornelius.delavegas@yahoo.com,+237 71021571.Thank you Sir,and I look forward to hearing from you.
0 / 0
20.10.2014, 11:46 UTC
graduation pic..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00oLplB0_I
0 / 1
20.10.2014, 11:46 UTC
graduation pic..
Dear Sir, My name is mr. NAVARRO CHRISTIAN ED PARPADOS.I am a Deck Cadet,from the NORTHERN PHILIPINES COLLEGE FOR Maritime science & technology lingsat sanfernando la union Philippines .As of now,I have no job experience,but I am a quick learner,good attitude,determine and very hard working.Sir,I am interested in your job offer and I am confident that,if you recruit me,you'd enjoy my presence and progress in your team.Also,I do not mind relocating at all,in a short notice to fill any vacancy in your cruise.Here is my contact address,if you wish to contact me for the job and or my resume. christianednavarro@rocketmail.com  09064828433.Thank you Sir,and I look forward to hearing from you.
1 / 0