DEAR SIR MADAM

I AM ANDRIADI ARDI AT BATAM RESPECTFULLY,I'M UNDER SIGNED
BELOW,ENTREATING FOR YOU KINDNESS TO GIVE ME A VACANCY AND CHANCE TO
JOIN IN YOUR VESSEL WITH POSITION AS ABLE SEAMAN THANK YOU BEST
REGARDS
0 / 0
17.10.2014, 08:50 UTC
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Peter Paul D. Pascual currently holding a Certificate of Competence in Officer in Charge in Navigational Watch and 3 months experience as Able Seaman as well. I would like to apply as an  Able Seaman in  your job posts. Please consider me as one of yours. I hope I may given the chance to work and use my OIC-NW license in your good shipping company.
Thank you so much and God bless.
0 / 0
27.11.2014, 15:20 UTC
No photo

andriadi ardi wrote:
DEAR SIR MADAM

I AM ANDRIADI ARDI AT BATAM RESPECTFULLY,I'M UNDER SIGNED
BELOW,ENTREATING FOR YOU KINDNESS TO GIVE ME A VACANCY AND CHANCE TO
JOIN IN YOUR VESSEL WITH POSITION AS ABLE SEAMAN THANK YOU BEST
REGARDS

0 / 0
03.01.2015, 01:03 UTC
AB/OIC-NW
sir/madame;
                   im earvin jay batac,i have 5yrs experience on product carrier as an AB,.i have also licenced on OIC-NW,have also effective US VISA valid until 2018.pls accept us to your company,coz im wanted to be part of your company progress.
                                                                          thank you..
0 / 0
16.09.2015, 01:24 UTC
    Good day,   I am   Joseph M. Dapo, hereby applying for passenger ship as an Able Seaman or Ordinary Seaman .I have a 4 years’ experience .I  believe myself that I will do the required  contribution to your company will good attitude, interest and hard work.  I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09285906428 smart  / 0922543257 sun or e-mail me at  josephdapo44@yahoo.com. Thank you and Godbless
0 / 0
25.10.2016, 11:25 UTC
No photo
Good day sir/ma'am,
I'm crisnard Oraiz,22 years old with bulk carrier experienced as deck cadet for 12months (handy size) and OS for 9months (Panamax), i am willing to apply in your good office as Able bodied Seaman or as jr. 3rd mate, i have my complete OIC-NW license with US Visa po and you can contact me thru my mobile number 09075855799 or my Email add. Crisnarddreamseas@gmail.com 
I am available anytime po and eager to be part your company. I will be waiting for your response po. God bless
0 / 0
21.08.2019, 01:01 UTC
No photo
Gooday Maam/sir I Rodel L. Tolentino 34 years old.  Ihearby applying for A/B with PCC & BULK CARRIER expirience and valid U.S Visa on year 2022 i willing to be apart of your Good Company and im available anytime you contact me on my phone# 09982314013 or my email add. ledorlopez@gmail.com
0 / 0