Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine Cadet Looking for a job.

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine Cadet Looking for a job.

15.02.2014, 05:23 UTC
I am Rhapy Amisola 21 years Old i graduated last april 2013 at Mindanao Polytechnic College of General Santos City.

I would like to apply to your company as engine cadet.

you can contact me to my mobile number 09284546737 or to my email address rhapy_a@yahoo.com

Thank You and more Power!!!!
0 / 0
02.10.2014, 07:06 UTC
dear maam/sir im sanner grecia looking for job in position of wiper or engine cadet.. 22yrs old .  I have 1 year expierice ship in INTER ISLAND.. 
please contact me: 09108964818
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!

0 / 0
26.02.2015, 11:59 UTC
efrs
0 / 0
26.02.2015, 12:30 UTC
Dear ma'am/ sir, 

I would like to apply an engine cadet in your shipping company and very much eager to be a part of you working forces and believe that this institution could provide me with a job which will delineate my path career and help me grow professionally and individually as well.

I am Arnel B.Montajes, 28 years of age, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering w/ (CAR) complete academic requirement at Capitol Univesity of Cagayan de Oro City. i can easily cope up work and have initiative to work with minimal supervision.

For further reference, i have my resume of mine together with my credentials to justify my personality. Should this application merit your favorable response. I am willing to come for a personal interview at your most convenient time. You can contact me at 09057442199 or email at arnelmontajes19@gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless

0 / 0
26.02.2015, 12:31 UTC
Dear ma'am/ sir, 
I would like to apply an engine cadet in your shipping company and very much eager to be a part of you working forces and believe that this institution could provide me with a job which will delineate my path career and help me grow professionally and individually as well.

I am Arnel B.Montajes, 28 years of age, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering w/ (CAR) complete academic requirement at Capitol University of Cagayan de Oro City. i can easily cope up work and have initiative to work with minimal supervision.

For further reference, i have my resume of mine together with my credentials to justify my personality. Should this application merit your favorable response. I am willing to come for a personal interview at your most convenient time. You can contact me at 09057442199 or email at arnelmontajes19@gmail.com

Thank you and God Bless

0 / 0
27.02.2015, 04:58 UTC
Hello Sir/Maam,
I am RODOLFO ESTEBAN JR., hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i'll promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09128456556 and email at blerjhay@gmail.com. Thank you and have a nice day!! Godbless..
Training:
1. Basic Training(w/ COP)
2. Engine Watchkeeping(w/ COP)
3. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
4. Ship Security Awareness Training and Swafarer with Designated Security Duties (w/ COP)
5. MARPOL 73/78 (Annex 1-6)
Other reqts:
PASSPORT
SIRB
TOR
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR SEA SERVICE AT SEA
NBI
0 / 0
22.03.2015, 04:39 UTC
Dear maam/sir,

I, am ramel palanas looking for a job as a engine cadet i already a 1yr experience in inter island of the type is cargo shipping lines at cebu,city..
         Plss.contact me:09186832775 or
                  Email:mhelchen35@gmail.com
Thank you in advance nd god bless! 
0 / 0
05.04.2015, 17:23 UTC
Hello Sir/Madam
I am MD MOHEIMANUL ISLAM, hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i will promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work.Thank you.

Education:
1) Pre-Sea Marine Engineering , including 460 hours of practical workshop training.
2) Security training for seafarer with designated security duties.
3) Basic training for oil & chemical tanker cargo operations.
4) Personal safety & social responsibilities.
5) Elementary first aid.
6) Fire prevention & fire fighting.
7) Personal survival techniques.
8) Security awareness training.

Other:
# Passport ( BC0323726)
# CDC ( C/O/8387)
# Port health medical

Phone No: +8801682229447
Email: mohin8387@gmail.com
1 / 0
18.04.2015, 18:50 UTC
GENESES ADHAN P. MUNALEM Lower Sampaguita, Banilad, Mandaue City Cebu Philippines Contact #: 09423911602 Email: genesesadhan@gmail.com   Employment Objectives -To give my highest standard of discipline, professionalism, excellent service, good moral character, and contribute my technical skills to your company.   Employment History Jollibee                                                       July 22, 2013-January 1, 2014 -Service Crew   Education History -Collage                   Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering Cebu Technological University 2012-2015 -Secondary Cabancalan National High School 2008-2012 -Elementary Cabancalan II Elementary School 2001-2008     Special Qualifications/Skills -Able to work 24 hours if needed -Can work under pressure -Capable of dealing other people’s personality -Well disciplined -Goal oriented -Honest and hard working
0 / 0
20.06.2015, 07:26 UTC
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Engine Cadet Paradero,Generoso Jr. L. I graduated last March 27, 2015 at Cebu Technological University - (Carmen campus)
                              I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.
                             I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.  I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless. contact:Phone No: 09325169113email: Pardz_pudge@ymail.com
0 / 0
03.07.2015, 07:35 UTC
MDPN. RAÑOLA
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am RAJIVH CARL D. RAÑOLA 23 years old. I graduated last March 2014 at JOHN B. LACSON MARITIME UNIVERSITY at Iloilo City, Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. I have the following certificate as an requirement: SEAMAN'S BOOK, PASSPORT, SOLAS, ENGINE WATCH, SDSD, CONSOLIDATED MARPOL I-VI. You can contact me at my emailradz2591@gmail.com or on my no. 09302330256.
0 / 0
09.07.2015, 11:10 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am EFREN A. ORBE 21 years old. I graduated last March 2015 at Dr. Carlos S. Lanting Collage at Qeuzon City Sangandaan Tandang sora, Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. please  contact me at my email efren.orbe@yahoo.com and my cellphone no. 09771849566 
God bless po
0 / 0
15.07.2015, 03:54 UTC
:)
hello
I've just Completed stage 3 at Fiji maritime Academy and also 6 short courses which are Manilla 2010 amendments... Crowd management, proficiency in medical first aid, proficiency in personal safety and social responsibility, proficiency in security for seafarers with designated security duties, proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats and proficiency in advance fire fighting.... All this short courses will expire in 5 years time, mid year.
please do contact me at  : tatau.mauitoga@gmail.com for clarification
thank you 
0 / 0
21.07.2015, 06:09 UTC
Good day mam/sir
I'm Roimel diwa and I'll like to apply as an engine cadet in your company.
0 / 0
22.07.2015, 12:01 UTC
No photo
hi sir ma'am,my name is Jade Dullano Bugnos.21 years old, i graduated last 2014. I'm looking for a company that offers engine cadetship.I have PSCRB,MARPOL 1 TO 6,SATSDSD,BT,E-WATCH. passport,seamans book.able to work under pressure, able to work with different nationality.for any clarification and inquiries email me at jadebugnos@gmail.com. or please call me at my cp # 09069008042.thank you.
0 / 0
22.07.2015, 13:29 UTC
Dear Sir/Madam;   I'm Engine Cadet Kemjie T. Bontia, I graduated this year March 2014 at Cebu Technological University as a Marine Engineer. I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company. I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday. I already have the complete requirement including the training like Basic Training (BT), Engineering Watch ( E-Watch), Crowd and Crisis Management  (CCM), Ship Security Awareness training and Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (SSATSDSD) also I already my Seaman's Book, Passport  and Training Record Book. I looking forward that you update me through my contact info and my contact number: Email: kemiedzboy002@gmail.com Phone number: 09236218077 I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God Bless.  
0 / 0
05.08.2015, 07:38 UTC
HI Sir/Ma'am
my name is Patrick Anthony B. Ladesma. I'll be graduating this coming may and as early as now, i am looking for companies that hires engine cadet... I'm very eager to complete my apprenticeship with full determination and I hope that you will help me to find a company or suggest companies where i can apply...
PLEASE CALL MY NO. 09094825639
or EMAIL me at patrickanthonyladesma@gmail.com

thank you and GOD BLESS..
0 / 0
10.08.2015, 09:40 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am CARLITO P.BOQUILA JR. . 19 years old. I fresh graduate at Cristal e- College at Tawala, Panglao, Bohol,
Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. I have the following certificate as an requirement: SEAMAN'S BOOK, PASSPORT, BT, ENGINE WATCH, SDSD, PSCRB. You can contact me at my email boquilajr.carlito17@yahoo.com or on my no. 09301799161
0 / 0
06.11.2015, 10:55 UTC
Good Day Maam/Sir:

I'm looking for a job as an Engine Cadet for my apprenticeship. I'm a hard working, legit and competitive of my designated task. I already have the requirements needed to be able to onboard ship. You can contact me for some info. from this email and phone no. Thank you.

jaiko01.jea@gmail.com 
(+639172576624)
0 / 0
22.11.2015, 09:46 UTC
Abdurrahman Hamid
Dear sir/madam

I am Abdurrahman Hamid from Indonesia.

I would like to apply for a job as engine cadet. I hope you can consider my application and give me a chance to join your company as soon as possible. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone : +6285742329230

Thank you for your nice attention.

Yours sincerely,

Abdurrahman Hamid
0 / 0