Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Deck » I NEED A JOB AS CADET/OS

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

I NEED A JOB AS CADET/OS

16.10.2013, 20:37 UTC
BSP
I AM PAUL FROM NIGERIA, PRESENTLY STUDYING IN BATUMI, GEORGIA AND AS A MARINE NAVIGATOR I HAVE ALL DOCUMENT TO WORK ON A VESSEL AS A DECK RATING SEAFERERS AND AM DESPERATELY IN DEAR NEED OF JOB 
I CAN BE CONTACTED ON +9955554897456 OR PADEKANOLA@YAHOO.COM
0 / 0
29.10.2013, 02:04 UTC
No photo
 I AM JAN KEVIN ALFARO, LIVING AT ILAYA BUGASONG ANTIQUE, PHILIPPINES. GRADUATED AT JOHN B. LACSON FOUNDATION MARITIME UNIVERSITY ILOILO CITY PHILIPPINES. NEED A JOB OF DECK CADET. I CAN BE CONTACT ON 09354743236/09059115975 OR KEITHALFFARO.23@GMAIL.COM

THANKYOU AND MORE POWER.
0 / 0
05.11.2013, 23:12 UTC
No photo
Hello nice to meet you, am miss juliet Konta by name, I was so impressed viewing your profile, you sound so cool and lovely, i feels with the humility to have a good true love relationship with you, i will also like to know you more, I will be very grateful if u can contact me directly at julietkonta@hotmail.com with a picture of you OK? then i will send you my pictures and as well tell you more about me. hope to hear from you soonest. am very ok with your age and race, Thanks please reply me here on julietkonta@hotmail.com because i have a lot to tell you.Thanks and God bless you,
0 / 0
06.12.2013, 08:29 UTC
Hello Sir,
I am Harish kumar, hereby applying for the post of deck cadet. I have enclosed my resume with essential information. I have the experience of pre-sea training of BS Nautical technology at R L Institutes of nautical sciences (BITS PILANI), Madurai (Tamilnadu). I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via harish73110@gmail.com or my cell, 9789327917 / 9004291024. Thankyou.
0 / 0
13.01.2014, 18:22 UTC
No photo
Hello,
I am writing to inquire about a job on the ship as the O / S. In 2010, I had a practice as a seaman in the dimension 2.5 months on the unit m / v Smiltyne in Navigation Gdansk . I completed the following courses : Courses of fire basic level , the rate of personal safety and protection of their basic degree and a course of elementary first aid, basic medical degree . In addition, I have qualifications: Senior motorboat , lifeguard WOPR , diver 1 degree of organization CMAS . I am a creative person , responsible , organized and without addictions. In 2012 zamustrowałem again as a cadet for a period of nine months for general cargo unit named m / v Indians. In April I completed a course on the seaman on watch and zamustrowałem as the O / S for a period of five months on a ship m / v Indians.
Therefore turn to your company about the possibility of employment me as O / S. This work would give me a chance to gain experience that is necessary to work at sea. Allow me to expand the knowledge of both theoretical and practical . For its part, offering the reliability , diligence and commitment to work . If you 'd be interested in my candidacy , the work could be taken immediately .
Sincerely Rudaś Przemysław contact tel : (48 ) 696-264-838
0 / 0
14.01.2014, 13:51 UTC
hi im francisco abucejo.. from quezon city, philippines. i am looking for a job. position O/S. my last vessel is bulk carreer. my contact no. 09154628622. thank you. and god bless
0 / 0
27.01.2014, 20:35 UTC
No photo

Przemysław Rudaś wrote:
Hello,
I am writing to inquire about a job on the ship as the O / S. In 2010, I had a practice as a seaman in the dimension 2.5 months on the unit m / v Smiltyne in Navigation Gdansk . I completed the following courses : Courses of fire basic level , the rate of personal safety and protection of their basic degree and a course of elementary first aid, basic medical degree . In addition, I have qualifications: Senior motorboat , lifeguard WOPR , diver 1 degree of organization CMAS . I am a creative person , responsible , organized and without addictions. In 2012 year again as a cadet for a period of nine months for general cargo unit named m / v Indians. In April I completed a course on the seaman on watch and zamustrowałem as the O / S for a period of five months on a ship m / v Indians.
Therefore turn to your company about the possibility of employment me as O / S. This work would give me a chance to gain experience that is necessary to work at sea. Allow me to expand the knowledge of both theoretical and practical . For its part, offering the reliability , diligence and commitment to work . If you 'd be interested in my candidacy , the work could be taken immediately .
Sincerely Rudaś Przemysław contact tel : (48 ) 696-264-838

0 / 0
12.03.2014, 14:22 UTC
Hello Sir,
I am Edmund V. Garcia, hereby applying for the post of deck cadet/ordinary seaman. I have one year experience onboard as Deck Cadet at STARLITE FERRIES INC. I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09127562293/0434561140. Thankyou.
0 / 0
16.01.2015, 09:59 UTC
Dear Sir/Ma'am, Im deck cadet Christian Anjelo King Austria, i have completed my 3 years academic course in Philippine Nautical and Technological College ( PNTC ) . i am very interested to apply in your company. i can speak English and Tagalog..you can contact me in my cell phone number 09464217827 or via email you can send message to my christiananjeloaustria@gmail.com. i hope you can help me to fulfill my dream.thank you and godblessed more power ..
0 / 0
19.01.2015, 03:37 UTC
Joy
Good Day !Sir/Madam, I'm Deck Cadet Poral, Alene Joy S. Gradute of  Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation and have a 1 year experience onboard a ship. I have finished my apprenticeship last Sept. 2014. I'm looking for the position of Deck Cadet/ OS . I am willing t o join an organization where I can apply my knowledge and use to help improve operations and contribute to company advancement. Thank You.
0 / 0
02.04.2015, 11:05 UTC
application
Im hard working and have experience onboard at anchor handling tug supply, Im always seeking for a job to pursue my career this is my vission in life And I want a better future to my family   +639234549858/639185336055 domeng_isang1@yahoo.com
0 / 0
26.04.2015, 01:53 UTC
I'm a hard working and I have experience on board at refrigerated carrier as a deck cadet/o/s my email address:echoperl@email.com &my mobile number:09103288892
0 / 0
11.05.2015, 23:53 UTC
Hello Sir,
I am Srikant Pradhan, hereby applying for the post of deck cadet. I have enclosed my resume with essential information. I have the experience of pre-sea training of YAK INSTITUTE MUMBAI, BELAPUR. I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via srikantpradhan7@yahoo.com or my cell, / +919439860790, 8908127223. Thankyou.
0 / 0
10.10.2015, 10:07 UTC
Felix osurman beriso
Dear Sir/Ma'am :

Have a good day.

I'm from Mariner’s Polytechnic Colleges Foundation. I graduated last April 12, 2014. I am looking for Deck Cadet job.
I already taken some trainings: Basic Safety Training w/ COP, Ship Security Awareness Training and Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (SSAT and SDSD, Ratings Forming Part of Navigational Watch, Advanced Training in Fire Fighting, Consolidated MARPOL I-VI 73/78, 
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats(PSCRB), Yellow Fever Vaccine and with Passport, US VISA and SIRB. Physically fit to work. 

Thank you and God Bless.

E-mail: felixberiso06@gmail.com

0 / 0
13.10.2015, 13:49 UTC
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Have a good day.!

I'm Deck Cadet Aljun Rey Bacaoco,Graduated at John B Lacson Foundation Maritime University.(Inc.)Iloilo city,Philippines.!looking for Deck Cadet/O/S Job.!
I'm hardworking,honest,discipline.,!
aljunifer88@gmail.,!or you can call me in this #09264628284
0 / 0
22.10.2015, 09:39 UTC
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

have a good day.

i'm a Deck Cadet Azequel Amador,graduated at Palawan Polytechnic College Incorporated. and i am looking for Deck Cadet job. i believe that i can contribute to your company service. with a safely conduct, skills, attitude and knowledge. here is my email account aze_dor@yahoo.com and my contact number 09309098653.thank you Ma'am/Sir.

0 / 0
28.10.2015, 13:32 UTC
JEZZREY "JEZZ" CASIPONG Deck Cadet/OS FILIPINO 43 minutes agoI am JEZZREY CASIPONG DECK CADET FRESH GRADUATE AS MARINE TRANSPORTATION NAUTICAL.I JUST WANT TO APPLY IF YOU GIVING A CHANCE TO WORK IN YOU'RE COMPANY FOR EXPERIENCE.I DO MY BEST MY WORK IT HARD FOR THE COMPANY.I HOPE THIS OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR COMPANY.GODBLESS MORE POWER.
0 / 0
22.08.2016, 02:37 UTC
No photo
Good Day Sir. Its a great pleasure to access to this site as regarding to your Deck apprenticeship program . I hereby write to apply to be part of your team as a Deck cadet. Im Charles Delas Armas Filipino. 19 years old. Im a fresh grad from UC-METC, completed Passport I.D and Seamans book. BT and SDSD COP certificate, Marpol, Deck Watch. I'm a hard working person and willing to be trained, team motivation, good communication skills.
I look forward to joining this prestigious company as Deck Cadet to learn more and gain knowledge and experiences and show my skills . I will promise to do my best , my duty as a Deck Cadet . heres my contact number and email . Thank you and Godbless. - +639292050623 , charles.delasarmas@gmail.com
0 / 0
06.05.2021, 22:48 UTC
No photo
Good Day !Sir/Maam Im Mc Dave Salvacion Osarez. Graduate of  Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation and have a 13months and 11 days experience onboard a ship. I have finished my apprenticeship last March 24, 2021. I'm looking for the position of Deck Cadet/ OS . I am willing t o join an organization where I can apply my knowledge and use to help improve operations and contribute to company advancement. Thank You.

My contact details:
Contact Number: 09060232838

0 / 0
27.05.2021, 23:00 UTC
No photo
Good day all superiors. I have an experience on board OS/Cadet.Request new ship now.
0 / 0