Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Passenger crew » Wind Surf

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Wind Surf

04.09.2013, 00:58 UTC
No photo

Looking for information on vessel & working conditions, pay, and Baltic Sea Cruises.
0 / 0
05.09.2013, 16:10 UTC
No photo
We want to to inform you that vacancies is now on in please kindly send your resume.Job Salary:Depending on your roll of specialization, Salary Ranging from 7,500.00 GBP to 15,500.00 GBP or negotiable and We shall take care of your Transportation expenses, Accommodation, feeding and a month training on arrival.If you are interested to work with us in any position,please kindly send your resume

to us via e-mail (captrussellscott@servicecruises.com).

We are looking forward to receive your resume (C/V)

Mr.Peter Shanks President of CUNARD
Recruiting Department of Cunard Cruises Lines
Email : captrussellscott@servicecruises.com
Capt. Russell Scott

Cunard Cruise Line Job Offer
Carnival House,
100 Harbor
Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST
United Kingdom
http://www.oceanopportunities.com    
0 / 0
10.03.2015, 20:08 UTC
No photo
Hi I am Luisito Saguman,just resigned from the company,I was a security supervisor before I resigned,and I am looking forward now,to accommodate your company that suit to my experience
0 / 0
02.04.2015, 15:01 UTC
Hello Sir/Madame,
   I am Ruffa Krizia B. Regidor, turning 21 yrs. old this coming April. I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I was a working student and have experience working in Hospitality Industry. I'm looking for a job that suitable to my course and willing to help your company reach its goal. I hope you'll pick me as one of the candidates for your company. Thank you.
0 / 0