Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

22.03.2015, 13:58 UTC
Good day! Im Ronald S.Basan a fresh graduate at University of Cebu, humbly submit my application as a Engine Cadet.

Sincerely yours,

Ronald S.Basan
0 / 0
27.03.2015, 16:39 UTC
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good day, I am Geneses Adhan P. Munalem, 20 years old from Banilad, Mandaue Ctiy, Cebu Philippines. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering at Cebu Technological University. I want to apply as a Engine Cadet. I am already processing the trainings, certifications and other requirements.

I am a hardworking person and I will do whatever it takes just to work and to be a trainee, I can able to work 24 hours if needed.
I am interested to serve your company and to be your crew.

Thank you for your time in reading my letter. God bless you.

I am free anytime you call me. This is my contact number, 09423911602 and my email, genesesadhan@gmail.com
0 / 0
04.04.2015, 09:34 UTC

Donesa Mihang wrote:
I'l be graduating this coming may and as early as now, i am looking for companies that hires engine cadet.... i'm very eager to complete my apprenticeship with full determination whatever it takes... i hope u can help me to find a company or suggest companies where i can apply...

thank you and godbless....

0 / 0
05.04.2015, 17:21 UTC
Hello Sir/Madam
I am MD MOHEIMANUL ISLAM, hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i will promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work.Thank you.

Education:
1) Pre-Sea Marine Engineering , including 460 hours of practical workshop training.
2) Security training for seafarer with designated security duties.
3) Basic training for oil & chemical tanker cargo operations.
4) Personal safety & social responsibilities.
5) Elementary first aid.
6) Fire prevention & fire fighting.
7) Personal survival techniques.
8) Security awareness training.

Other:
# Passport ( BC0323726)
# CDC ( C/O/8387)
# Port health medical

Phone No: +8801682229447
Email: mohin8387@gmail.com
0 / 0
29.04.2015, 07:42 UTC
Good Day!!!!!

This is FIL-MABUHAY MARITIME AGENCY...
We are looking for APPRENTICESHIP Inter Island On Board...for more information and further discussion you may contact me these following numbers 0927-821-6214 GLOBE/ 0909-609=4627 SMART/ 560-6113 LANDLINE....
Look for:Mr.Stephen
Thank you...
0 / 0
11.06.2015, 08:10 UTC
Hi Ma'am/Sir

I'am Jayson Ray M. Cornejo.I graduated in Eastern Visayas Staten University.I finish my 3 years academic last April.I finish Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering.I'am 19 years old,height 5'6,weight  70kgs.Willing to apply your company if their is vacancy of me.I dont have any experience in ship.But Ma'am/Sir i will make sure that i will do my best to serve your company.

I hope that you will give me a chance and to prove my self. I am hoping that u will give me a chance to work in your company.. thank you Ma'am/Sir for reading my message..here is my contact number 09468062033 and my e.mail is cornejo_cute@yahoo.com:)  
0 / 0
20.06.2015, 07:12 UTC
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Engine Cadet Paradero,Generoso Jr. L. I graduated last March 27, 2015 at Cebu Technological University - (Carmen campus)
                              I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.
                             I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.     I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless.  
0 / 0
20.06.2015, 07:13 UTC
No photo

Generoso Paradero wrote:
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Engine Cadet Paradero,Generoso Jr. L. I graduated last March 27, 2015 at Cebu Technological University - (Carmen campus)
                              I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.
                             I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.     I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless.   
plz contact me # 09325169113
0 / 0
21.07.2015, 04:40 UTC
I'm Roimel Diwa looking for any vacan as an engine cadet I already finished my 3 years academics. I hope you can help me find a ship where I can show my technical ability and knowledge.
0 / 0
10.08.2015, 09:42 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir,
          I am CARLITO P.BOQUILA JR. . 19 years old. I fresh graduate at Cristal e- College at Tawala, Panglao, Bohol,
Philippines. I am looking for a job as an engine cadet for my apprenticeship, I am a hard working person and willing to prove that in your prestigous company. I have the following certificate as an requirement: SEAMAN'S BOOK, PASSPORT, BT, ENGINE WATCH, SDSD, PSCRB. You can contact me at my email boquilajr.carlito17@yahoo.com or on my no. 09301799161
0 / 0
14.08.2015, 01:49 UTC
HI Sir/Ma'ammy name is Patrick Anthony B. Ladesma. I'll be graduating this coming may and as early as now, i am looking for companies that hires engine cadet... I'm very eager to complete my apprenticeship with full determination and I hope that you will help me to find a company or suggest companies where i can apply... PLEASE CALL MY NO. 09094825639or EMAIL me at patrickanthonyladesma@gmail.com
thank you and GOD BLESS..
0 / 0
09.09.2015, 09:06 UTC
No photo
Hi.Good day.I'm looking for a companies for my apprenticeship.
I'm hoping for your response.God be with always.thank you.
0 / 0
26.10.2015, 14:33 UTC
Ely Judilla
 ELY D. JUDILLA            Midsayap North Cotabato                                          Contact No. 09126346429     E-mail address: elyjudilla@yahoo.com_85

I have the honor to apply for an Engine Cadet in your  renowned company. I completed my Bachelor of Science  in Marine Engineering at Regency Polytechnic College in  March 22, 2014 I am confident that with my educational training and  determination to succeed as your Apprentice Engineer an  asset to your company I am hard working and diligent, hence... I feel confident  that I will be an asset to your company. I have been  working student since High School and I am used to hard  work. I shall appreciate if you will give me a chance for an  interview.
Sincerely yours,
ELY JUDILLA
0 / 0
26.10.2015, 14:35 UTC
Ely Judilla
 ELY D. JUDILLA            Midsayap North Cotabato                                          Contact No. 09126346429     E-mail address: elyjudilla@yahoo.com_85

I have the honor to apply for an Engine Cadet in your  renowned company. I completed my Bachelor of Science  in Marine Engineering at Regency Polytechnic College in  March 22, 2014 I am confident that with my educational training and  determination to succeed as your Apprentice Engineer an  asset to your company I am hard working and diligent, hence... I feel confident  that I will be an asset to your company. I have been  working student since High School and I am used to hard  work. I shall appreciate if you will give me a chance for an  interview.
Sincerely yours,
ELY JUDILLA
0 / 0
06.11.2015, 10:51 UTC
Good Day Maam/Sir:

I'm looking for a job as an Engine Cadet for my apprenticeship. I'm a hard working, legit and competitive of my designated task. I already have the requirements needed to be able to onboard ship. You can contact me for some info. from this email and phone no. Thank you.

jaiko01.jea@gmail.com 
(+639172576624)
0 / 0
08.01.2016, 04:12 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly yours,

Carlo C. Penetrante
0 / 0
21.01.2016, 18:44 UTC
Hello, I'm looking for a job. I have three years of experience, I know English, Russian and Turkish languages, my phone +995 579 70 09 04. E-Mail  guram.mikadze13@gmail.com
0 / 0
11.07.2016, 06:49 UTC
Good Day Ma'am/Sir,                             
           I'm Engine Cadet NAMOC, JOHN IRESH L. A fresh graduate at SAINT JOSEPH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.       

I would like to apply in your company as an engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.                  

I already have the complete requirements including the trainings like BST, E-WATCH, also I already have my Seaman's book, Passport(requirements), and SRC.

I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless.

Contact # :09108527127
0 / 0
12.07.2016, 09:27 UTC
Good day Ma'am/Sir.

I'm Rustom Rosenas, 20 years of age, I'm Applying for engine cadet, I don't have any experience when it comes to sea base work, but I'm willing to be part in your company. Also I'm willing to be train, grow and gain more knowledge in your company, as well as when it comes to work, I'm very dedicated to work also I'm a fast learner. If you have vacant position as engine cadet in your company just leave a message or contact me in my mobile number Ma'am/Sir. Here's my number 09264135423 Thank you and God Bless Ma'am/ Sir. Have a Nice day!
0 / 0
08.04.2021, 09:51 UTC
No photo

Good day sir,Excuse me to introduce my self, I amName                             : DHEDY RUDIYANTORank                              : ENGINE CADETSeafarer Code               : 6212011475Place, Date of Birth       : Magelang 30 september 2000Academy                       : Politeknik Bumi Akpelni SemrangHereby I would like to apply to be Engine Cadet in your good company.please contact me by this e-mail or by my phone number 081334401102I am very interested to look forward your response and the opportunity to work and learn in your good company, thank you.Sincerely,DHEDY RUDIYANTOEngine Cadet
0 / 0