Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

03.09.2013, 15:40 UTC
No photo
We want to to inform you that vacancies is now on in please kindly send your resume.Job Salary:Depending on your roll of specialization, Salary Ranging from 7,500.00 GBP to 15,500.00 GBP or negotiable and We shall take care of your Transportation expenses, Accommodation, feeding and a month training on arrival.If you are interested to work with us in any position,please kindly send your resume

to us via e-mail (captrussellscott@servicecruises.com).

We are looking forward to receive your resume (C/V)

Mr.Peter Shanks President of CUNARD
Recruiting Department of Cunard Cruises Lines
Email : captrussellscott@servicecruises.com
Capt. Russell Scott

Cunard Cruise Line Job Offer
Carnival House,
100 Harbor
Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST
United Kingdom
http://www.oceanopportunities.com       
0 / 0
16.10.2013, 10:34 UTC
martin olaez
hi, is there anyone who can help find a job for engine cadets in the philippines?
0 / 0
10.11.2013, 10:44 UTC
No photo
My name is Alvero,Japhet Ray from Philippines.I completed my 3-years in marine engineering in Central Luzon College of Science and Technology Olongapo and i need a 1year job experience to complete my bs as a marine engineer.I completed all of the trainings and certificates requirements in my school.

I have a good character and performance during my school days and i also a deans lister in my batch.

I hope you can help me to find a company that needs "ENGINE CADET".

You can contact me at my email papet_alvero@yahoo.com and my phone no. 09398831198

Thank you!!

1st/CL Alvero,Japhet Ray D.

0 / 0
13.11.2013, 17:19 UTC
Dear Sir/Maam

I'm Jornel D. Matutino fresh graduate from Technological Institute of the Philippines, I would like to apply to your company as a engine cadet.

Thank you! 

E-mail: jornelmatutino@yahoo.com
0 / 0
06.02.2014, 17:27 UTC
GOOD Day Ma'am/Sir,God be with you always, I am Jesus Gilbert Jr. D. Saplagio, 20 years old. I graduated last April 12 2013 at Davao Merchant Marine Academy (DMMA) College of Southern Philippines. I am looking for a job as ENGINE CADET for my APPRENTICESHIP. I already have a complete requirements and training's including PASSPORT, SEAMANSBOOK, SRC, TIN NO., SSS NO. PHIL HEALTH for training's BST, ENGINE SIMULATOR, ENGINE WATCH KEEPING, PSCRB, CONSOLIDATED MARPOL and TRAINING RECORD BOOK. I already passed the MSAP examination for possessing superior skills, character and competence to become a world class seafarer. i had a 6 days on-board experience in M/V Super ferry 20 and 12 for actual shipboard training and familiarization to duty. i am capable of working under pressure. ill do my best to work hard if you give me the opportunity and I really want to become a part of your team. hope you can help me to have a shipping company. thank you and god bless.
contact no. 09499644411

THANK YOU 

Sincerely yours,

JESUS GILBERT JR. D. SAPLAGIO

0 / 0
30.05.2014, 02:43 UTC
No photo
joseph damayo gazo:
Good day Ma'am/Sir,

I'm joseph damayo G.23 yrs old from tabango leyte, applying for the position of Engine Cadet I finished my degree in NAVAL STATE UNIVERSITY. I already had the ff. training BT,PSCRB,EWACTH Passport,Seaman'sBook,SRC. I had an ONE year on-board experience in M/V GREYHOUND.in loadstar shipping company.

I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.

mobile#: 09467475693 

0 / 0
30.05.2014, 02:43 UTC
No photo

joseph Damayo wrote:
joseph damayo gazo:
Good day Ma'am/Sir,

I'm joseph damayo G.23 yrs old from tabango leyte, applying for the position of Engine Cadet I finished my degree in NAVAL STATE UNIVERSITY. I already had the ff. training BT,PSCRB,EWACTH Passport,Seaman'sBook,SRC. I had an ONE year on-board experience in M/V GREYHOUND.in loadstar shipping company.

I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.

0 / 0
30.05.2014, 02:52 UTC
No photo

joseph Damayo wrote:
joseph damayo gazo:
Good day Ma'am/Sir,

0 / 0
30.05.2014, 02:52 UTC
No photo

joseph Damayo wrote:

joseph Damayo;
Good day Ma'am/Sir,

0 / 0
05.06.2014, 11:44 UTC
Graduation Day
Greetings!
        I'm Jorief G. Javeluna, 26 years of age, I finished my degree as Bachelor of Science Marine Engineering at University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center on last March 22, 2013. Our course curriculum requires us to have a 1 Year apprenticeship training that aims to complement the concepts and theories that we have learned, to the development of our full potential, through exposure to the actual field work.        I am looking forward to be part of your prestigious company. And with the belief that your company would provide me with a truly valuable experience that would maximize my full potential, I am looking forward for an opportunity to see what I am capable of and to be able to share it with your company.
       I already have some requirements including the trainings like BST, E-WATCH, and also I already have my Seaman's book and PASSPORT. I'm looking forward for response and I'm available for an interview at any time of your convenience. My contact number is +639088129176 or my email address jorief_javeluna@yahoo.com.
0 / 0
21.06.2014, 05:02 UTC
No photo
Good day maam/sir I am Arnel R. Vuelga 20 yrs old, I would like to apply in your prestigious company as an Engine Cadet for apprentice. I am a graduate of BS Marine Engineering in John B Lacson Foundation Maritime University in Iloilo city and have training certificates of Basic Safety Training, PSCRB, Marpol 73/78 course, Engine watchkeeping and Basic Training in Oil and Chemical Tanker Operations with complete documents. I am very determined and aspire for enhancing my skills and knowledge through the guidance of your respectful company.I could be reach through Email:vuelgaa@yahoo.com, Mobile number: 09301979865, and telephone number ; (033)-321-2309 

I would appreciate it very much if you would grant me an interview at your earliest convenience Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Arnel R. Vuelga

0 / 0
02.07.2014, 04:20 UTC
No photo
PERSONAL PROFILE
Name                            :           ROJEMAR  T.  CASTILLO Age                               :           19yrs. Old Birth Date                      :           MARCH 13,1995 Gender                          :           MALE Contact number             :           09421089902 Civil status                     :           SINGLE             Place of Birth                 :           GENERAL SANTOS CITY Present Address             :           CALUMPANG, GENERAL SANTOS CITY Religion                         :           CATHOLIC Height                           :           5’6 Weight                          :           55 kg. EDUCATIONAL PROFILE COLLEGE         :           MINDANAO POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE                     (2014) COURSE           :           B.S  MARINE ENGINEERING                                 SECONDARY   :           GENERAL SANTOS CITY HIGH SCHOOL                 (2011) PRIMARY         :           ROMANA  C.  ACHARON ELEM.  SCHOOL               (2007)
0 / 0
26.07.2014, 01:08 UTC
No photo
hello sir/ma'am i am Anthony Acevedo willing to apply to your company as an engine cadet. i have the following certificate for  SDSD,BST,BT,ENGINE WATCH KEEPING and valid passport and seamans book.. here's my contact # 09486939676 
0 / 0
28.07.2014, 09:15 UTC
Me
Sir/Ma’am,     Good Day! I am Allan M. Dajalos, I take pleasure in exploring the possibility of offering my services to your esteemed company as an Engine Cadet (Apprentice). I have finished my academic requirements in Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering at Philippine Maritime Institute – Bohol.   I am confident that my educational background prepared me enough for this job. It is my pleasure to share my skills and knowledge in your company to meet the standards of your good office is upholding. Attached are my resume that are subjected to your objective evaluation.   I am willing to undergo for an Interview at your most convenient time. You may contact me through my mobile number (09076536873). Thank you and hoping to be given the chance to be of your service in your prestigious company.         Respectfully Yours,     ALLAN MADELO DAJALOS
0 / 0
16.08.2014, 06:02 UTC
Reynaldo Jr. Hatamosa
Good Day Ma’am / Sir,

I am Reynaldo D. Hatamosa Jr. 23 years old. I graduate last March 2014 at Capitol University at Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao, Philippines .
I am looking for a job as ENGINE CADET for any vacancies . I already have complete my requirements and training’s including PASSPORT,
SEAMAN’S BOOK, SRC,TIN NO., SSS,PHILHEALTH. For my Training’s BT, ENGINE WACTH KEEPING, ENGINE SIMULATOR, RECORD BOOK, BASIC SAFETY TRAINING,
SHIP SECURITY AWARENESS,. I already passed the MSAP examination for prossesing superior skills, character and compentence to become a world class seafarer.
And having strong personality and wide understanding of things enable to more patience when where there problem to be solved. I am willing to learn more things
from my superior to have more KNOWLEDGE about our field.
I am REDCROSS member at Iligan ,Mindanao Chapter, and Galonier of REDCROSS. If you given me a chance to be part of your company I put my SKILL and KNOWLEDGE
What I learned in the school.
I am looking forward to your response. Mobile Number.   
Image Show
+639051847713

Email: Reynaldo.hatamosajr@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,

REYNALDO D. HATAMOSA JR. 
0 / 0
16.08.2014, 06:03 UTC
Reynaldo Jr. Hatamosa
Good Day Ma’am / Sir,

I am Reynaldo D. Hatamosa Jr. 23 years old. I graduate last March 2014 at Capitol University at Cagayan de Oro City, Mindanao, Philippines .
I am looking for a job as ENGINE CADET for any vacancies . I already have complete my requirements and training’s including PASSPORT,
SEAMAN’S BOOK, SRC,TIN NO., SSS,PHILHEALTH. For my Training’s BT, ENGINE WACTH KEEPING, ENGINE SIMULATOR, RECORD BOOK, BASIC SAFETY TRAINING,
SHIP SECURITY AWARENESS,. I already passed the MSAP examination for prossesing superior skills, character and compentence to become a world class seafarer.
And having strong personality and wide understanding of things enable to more patience when where there problem to be solved. I am willing to learn more things
I am REDCROSS member at Iligan ,Mindanao Chapter, and Galonier of REDCROSS. If you given me a chance to be part of your company I put my SKILL and KNOWLEDGE
Image Show
+639051847713

Sincerely yours,

REYNALDO D. HATAMOSA JR. 
0 / 0
16.08.2014, 06:03 UTC
Reynaldo Jr. Hatamosa
Good Day Ma’am / Sir,

Image Show
+639051847713

Sincerely yours,

REYNALDO D. HATAMOSA JR. 
0 / 0
02.10.2014, 07:02 UTC
dear maam/sir im sanner grecia looking for job in position of wiper or engine cadet.. 22yrs old .  I have 1 year expierice ship in INTER ISLAND.. 
please contact me: 09108964818
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!

0 / 0
27.02.2015, 08:15 UTC
    Hello Sir/Maam,I am RODOLFO ESTEBAN JR., hereby applying for your company as a engine cadet. I have no experience yet on board but i'll promise to do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via my cell, 09128456556 and email at blerjhay@gmail.com. Thank you and have a nice day!! Godbless..Training:1. Basic Training(w/ COP)2. Engine Watchkeeping(w/ COP)3. Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats4. Ship Security Awareness Training and Swafarer with Designated Security Duties (w/ COP)5. MARPOL 73/78 (Annex 1-6)Other reqts:PASSPORTSIRBTORMEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR SEA SERVICE AT SEANBI
0 / 0
02.03.2015, 13:23 UTC
Dear ma'am/sir,

Good day ! I am Engine cadet Arnel B. Montajes 29 Years of age a graduate from Capitol University Cagayan de Oro City and I am a graduate also of vocational course in automotive technology. 
My STCW trainings are PSCRB, BT W/ COP, CONSOLIDATED MARPOL 1-6 AND SSASTSDSD. I have also my passport and seamans book.

I am hardworking person and willing to be trained. I can easily cope up work in a less supervision and can work under pressure and I am interested to be part of your shipping company.

Feel free to contact me at 09057442199 or email me at arnelmontajes19@gmail.com
0 / 0