Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine Cadet applying for Apprenticeship

22.04.2013, 08:34 UTC
No photo
I'l be graduating this coming may and as early as now, i am looking for companies that hires engine cadet.... i'm very eager to complete my apprenticeship with full determination whatever it takes... i hope u can help me to find a company or suggest companies where i can apply...

thank you and godbless....
3 / 0
25.04.2013, 11:34 UTC
engine cadet
my name is Adeyemi Badmus,I am a Nigerian but studying and living in Ukraine.I will finish studying next July.I will have my bachelor's degree in maritime engineering and also my certificate of competency (COC) by the end of July.I have experience on board ship as an Engine cadet but i won't mind to work as an Engine cadet .I would like to know if there would be vacancy by then?
1 / 0
29.04.2013, 19:23 UTC
my name is taufiq hidayat,i am from indonesia,i need a job as cadet,........
3 / 0
09.05.2013, 13:02 UTC
No photo
My name is Valentine D. Alentajan . I am Filipino, i graduated last October, 2012 of my course Marine Engineering. I would like to ask for
 any vacancy as ENGINE CADET. I do really need to have apprentice, I'm a hard working person, I can work with less supervision. I have a certificates of my solas and engine watch. Please help me to have a shipping company.
4 / 0
09.05.2013, 13:02 UTC
No photo
My name is Valentine D. Alentajan . I am Filipino, i graduated last October, 2012 of my course Marine Engineering. I would like to ask for
 any vacancy as ENGINE CADET. I do really need to have apprentice, I'm a hard working person, I can work with less supervision. I have a certificates of my solas and engine watch. Please help me to have a shipping company.
0 / 0
10.06.2013, 15:02 UTC
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Engine Cadet Balisbis Clint Dave A. I graduated last March 22, 2013 at Southwestern University Maritime Regiment.
                              I would like to apply in your company as engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.
                              I already have the complete requirements including the trainings like BST, PSCRB, E-WATCH, MAR-POL, ISM, SSA also I already have my Seaman's book,Passport,Training Record Book and SRC

note: please contact me at clintdavebalisbis@gmail.com or cellphone number 09102839795
 thank you
2 / 0
14.06.2013, 08:25 UTC
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,                              I'm Engine Cadet Dela Cruz Ronnel B. I graduated April 16, 2012 at Asian Institute of Maritime Studies.                              I would like to apply in your company as an engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.                              I already have the complete requirements including the trainings like BST, E-WATCH, also I already have my Seaman's book,Passport,and SRC.

I hope to work with you soon. Thank you and God bless.

Contact # : 09266612826 / 472-02-77
0 / 0
No photo
Dear Ma'am/Sir,                              I'm Engine Cadet Dela Cruz Ronnel B. I graduated April 16, 2012 at Asian Institute of Maritime Studies.                              I would like to apply in your company as an engine cadet and be a good asset in your company.I'm a hardworking person and eager to learn in preparation for an officer engineer someday.                              I already have the complete requirements including the trainings like BST, E-WATCH, also I already have my Seaman's book,Passport,and SRC.

0 / 0
No photo

0 / 0
19.06.2013, 09:44 UTC
No photo
Good day Ma'am/Sir,

I'm Wynn Art Salili, 21 yrs old from Davao City, applying for the position of Engine Cadet I finished my degree in Mats College of Technology, Davao City on April 12, 2011. I already had the ff. training BST,PSCRB,Passport,Seaman'sBook,SRC. I had an 7months on-board experience in M/V Hannah II a TrainingShip(missionary ship) a Cambodian vessel, Trading route from Davao-Gensan-Ilo-Ilo City.

I'm willing to undergo utility, expect from me the good moral character and being honest and loyal person. Thank you for this Ads, i'm hoping for your response. GOD BLESS.

mobile#: 09124840402

0 / 0
19.06.2013, 13:13 UTC
No photo

good evening sir/madam i am looking for a job as engine cadet for my apprenticeship.thank you for this opportunity.i hoping for your response, godless.

Contact #:+639127885793

0 / 0
23.06.2013, 12:09 UTC
No photo
Good evening Sir/Mam im Joyrich Pescueso from philippines looking for engine cadet for my apprenticeship to fulfill my requirement for Bs Degree and to gained more knowledge for my better job                                                

contact #09106883361\

Thank you Sir/mam 
0 / 0
08.08.2013, 05:56 UTC
Dear Mam & Sir:
 My name is Jumar B. Dela Gente I graduated last march 23, 2013 and i am looking for engine cadet apprenticeship to fulfill my requirements for BS Degree. I already had the ff: training SOLAS, E WATCH, PASSPORT, PADAMS,SIRB and SRC.

Contact #: 09072571406
 Thank you and Godbless.
0 / 0
13.08.2013, 08:46 UTC
No photo
Dear Sir/Ma'amMay God be with you! I am Joel MateoBernardo and I am 21 years old. Ipassed out from University of CagayanValley last 25th March 2013.I amvery much interested to join yourcompany as an Engine Cadet. I havedshortly days experience of shipboardfamiliarization to duty, and Ipromise to do my very best if you giveme the opportunity.I already have seaman's book andpassport. I'm a hardworking personand willing to be trained. I amcapable of working under pressure. Ireally want to become a part of yourteam. I'll always wait for yourresponse.Please contact me at my accnt:joel.bernardo07@gmail.com or0926-4260338 for further information.Thanks and best regardsSincerelyJoel M. Bernardo
0 / 0
13.08.2013, 08:47 UTC
No photo
Dear Sir/Ma'amMay God be with you! I am Joel MateoBernardo and I am 21 years old. Ipassed out from University of CagayanValley last 25th March 2013.I amvery much interested to join yourcompany as an Engine Cadet. I havedshortly days experience of shipboardfamiliarization to duty, and Ipromise to do my very best if you giveme the opportunity.I already have seaman's book andpassport. I'm a hardworking personand willing to be trained. I amcapable of working under pressure. Ireally want to become a part of yourteam. I'll always wait for yourresponse.Please contact me at my accnt:joel.bernardo07@gmail.com or0926-4260338 for further information.Thanks and best regardsSincerelyJoel M. Bernardo
0 / 0
15.08.2013, 14:22 UTC
ps
Dear Sir/Madam, Hello and good day. I am Marine Engine Cadet wait for cadet ship. I am Complicated HND in Marine Engineering From Cambridge Maritime College (CMC)  Under  Edexcel  (UK).And  STCW-2010 course as( EFA, FPFF, PST, PSSR, ISPS, TFO&C, TFC ) From CMC under  Bangladesh DG Shipping. And  Maritime English Language (Mel) Course From International Maritime Lecturers Association. My  CDC is Panama CDC. Now, I am Interested to join ship by your Helping / Agency.  If you are helpful please Contact with me or sent me mail very quickly . Contact me :  NAME               :   SAIFUL ISLAM TIPU. PHONE NO       :   +8801815100422 EMAIL               :   Land_King1990@Rocketmail.com. FACEBOOK ID  : www.FaceBook.com/saifulislam.tipu SKYPE                :  Landking1090 VIBER NO         : +8801779872837   Thank you very much Sincerely yours, Saiful Islam Tipu. Engine Cadet
0 / 0
17.08.2013, 05:25 UTC
No photo
hi
0 / 0
18.08.2013, 00:19 UTC
Good day Im Guiller Nyck F. Ebba 20 yrs old a Filipino ill finding a job for apprentice Engineer/Engine Cadet  i have a training certificate of SOLAS(bst),marpol,padams.ssa,engine watch,pscrb,engine simulator familiaraztion(ULCC). Please contact me with this no. #09084874552 if you willing me to work to the company thank you and godbless .
0 / 0
31.08.2013, 10:18 UTC
No photo
px;position:relative;z-index:0;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial,sans-serif;">
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day! I am Anthony T. Candelario a fresh graduate from University of Cebu, humbly submit my application for the position of Engine Cadet.and
for vocational coarses i graduate AUTOMOTIVE SERVICING NC-II and SHEILDED METAL ARC WELDING NC-I in tesda.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

Anthony T. Candelario

0 / 0
31.08.2013, 10:18 UTC
No photo
px;position:relative;z-index:0;color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial,sans-serif;">
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day! I am Anthony T. Candelario a fresh graduate from University of Cebu, humbly submit my application for the position of Engine Cadet.and
for vocational coarses i graduate AUTOMOTIVE SERVICING NC-II and SHEILDED METAL ARC WELDING NC-I in tesda.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,

Anthony T. Candelario

1 / 0