Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » Engine » Engine cadet looking for a job(documents of 3rd engineer)

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

Engine cadet looking for a job(documents of 3rd engineer)

27.03.2013, 15:41 UTC
No photo
Good time of day! My name is Nikitenko Oleksandr(Ukrainian) and i'm looking for a vacancy of engine cadet/juniour engineer. I have documents of 3rd engineer and motorman 2 class, experience at general cargo (3 months) and tug(3 months). Please report me if you have some vacancy for me on my e-mail engine.aa@gmail.com. Thank you for attention!
1 / 0
15.08.2013, 14:24 UTC
ps
Dear Sir/Madam, Hello and good day. I am Marine Engine Cadet wait for cadet ship. I am Complicated HND in Marine Engineering From Cambridge Maritime College (CMC)  Under  Edexcel  (UK).And  STCW-2010 course as( EFA, FPFF, PST, PSSR, ISPS, TFO&C, TFC ) From CMC under  Bangladesh DG Shipping. And  Maritime English Language (Mel) Course From International Maritime Lecturers Association. My  CDC is Panama CDC. Now, I am Interested to join ship by your Helping / Agency.  If you are helpful please Contact with me or sent me mail very quickly . Contact me :  NAME               :   SAIFUL ISLAM TIPU. PHONE NO       :   +8801815100422 EMAIL               :   Land_King1990@Rocketmail.com. FACEBOOK ID  : www.FaceBook.com/saifulislam.tipu SKYPE                :  Landking1090 VIBER NO         : +8801779872837   Thank you very much Sincerely yours, Saiful Islam Tipu. Engine Cadet
0 / 0
19.08.2013, 20:19 UTC
Saiful Islam Tipu,
This is the standard of your English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almighty knows what is your professional standard !!!!!
0 / 0
03.09.2013, 00:50 UTC
Application for Engine Cadet / wiper
Image Show
ANTHONY T. CANDELARIO
Address           :           514B Hen.Hizon St., Bangkal, Makati City Contact Nos.    :           +639102628513/+639325639369 Email Address :           anthony.candelario31@gmail.com   JOB OBJECTIVE: Applying for Engine Cadet Apprenticeship   Key Skills: •          Have had completed theoretical course for Marine Engineering in three years •          Strong exposure in Welding, Auto Mechanic Servicing/Repairing •          Hardworking and with good moral character •          Can work efficiently with teammates   EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Tertiary Level BS Marine Engineering University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines 2010 - 2013   Vocational Courses/Title ·         Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC II (SMAW) TESDA - Atty. Manuel B. Abinuman Memorial College Cawayan, Masbate ·         Automotive Mechanic Servicing NC II TESDA - Masbate School of Fisheries Milagros, Masbate   Secondary Level Masbate National Comprehensive High School Quezon St., Masbate City, Masbate Philippines 2004 - 2008   Elementary Level Paraiso Elementary School Brgy. Paraiso, Milagros, Masbate 1999 – 2004           TRAININGS ATTENDED   ·         Ratings Forming Parts of engineering Watch (RFPEW) University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines May 6-9, 2013 28 hours, Certificate No. 00473   ·         Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats (PSCRB) University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines April 22-25, 2013 31.5 hours, Certificate No. PSCRB – 00435   ·         Basic Safety Training(BST)-EFA/PPST/BFF/PSSR University of Cebu - Maritime Education and Training Center Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines October 27, 28 and Nov 3, 2012 51.25 hours, Certificate No. 03919   ·         On-the-Job training in Automatic Repair and Maintenance of Various Road Construction Equipment DPWH – Area Equipment Services 15 hours   ·         SKILLS TRAINING IN SMALL ENGINE MECHANIC TESDA – Masbate Provincial Office and Local Government Unit of Milagros September 24-26, 2008 24 hours, Certificate No. OSO8SEM0675   CHARACTER REFERENCES   C/M Lester U. Wee Department Head of SAO UC-METC (Maritime Educational Training Center) Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines Trunk line: (63-32)262-8888   3/E Jose Ramil F. Cañas Department Head of Marine Engineering UC-METC (Maritime Educational Training Center) Alumnos St., Mambaling, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines
0 / 0
02.10.2014, 07:09 UTC
dear maam/sir im sanner grecia looking for job in position of wiper or engine cadet.. 22yrs old .  I have 1 year expierice ship in INTER ISLAND.. 
please contact me: 09108964818
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!

0 / 0
04.11.2014, 12:16 UTC
Sir/ maam I m reynan d motus 23 years of age applying for oiler or 3 assistant engineer i have a complete document with a us visa. 1 contract of engine cadet bulk carrier and 2 contract of wiper pls email.  dj_clu@yahoo.com
0 / 0
17.11.2014, 08:01 UTC
Me
Sir/Ma’am,

Good Day! I am Allan M. Dajalos, I take pleasure in exploring the possibility of offering my services to your esteemed company as an Engine Cadet (Apprentice). I have finished my academic requirements in Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering at Philippine Maritime Institute – Bohol.

I am confident that my educational background prepared me enough for this job. It is my pleasure to share my skills and knowledge in your company to meet the standards of your good office is upholding. Attached are my resume that are subjected to your objective evaluation.

I am willing to undergo for an Interview at your most convenient time. You may contact me through my mobile number (09076536873). Thank you and hoping to be given the chance to be of your service in your prestigious company.

Respectfully Yours,

ALLAN MADELO DAJALOS

Allan Madelo Dajalos
West Lungsodaan, Garcia Hernandez, Bohol
Mobile Number: (0907)6536873
E-mail Address: Solajad.293@gmail.com

OBJECTIVES

To be an Engine Cadet in your company and to enhance and utilize my capabilities and gain opportunity for knowledge and advancement.

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Name of School Degree Earned Inclusive Dates of 
Attendance

Elementary: Garcia Hernandez Central Elem. School Elementary Education 1999-2005
-Garcia Hernandez, Bohol
Secondary: Central Visayan Institute Foundation High School Education 2005-2009 
-Jagna, Bohol
College: Philippine Maritime Institute -Bohol Bachelors of Science in 
-Tagbilaran City Marine Engineering 2011-2013
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PERSONAL DATA

Date of Birth: April 29, 1993
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Nationality: Filipino
Place of Birth: Garcia Hernandez, Bohol
Sex: Male
Weight: 78 Kg
Language Spoken: Filipino, English, Visayan
Skills:
•Operating Machinery Skills
• High Analytical Skills
• Multi-tasking and time management skills

TRAINING ATTENDED

Basic Training November 2013
PROTECT MARINE DECKAND ENGINE OFFICERSOF THE
PHILS. INC. 

Engine Watch Keeping November 2013
PHILASIA MARITIME SERVICES TRAINING CENTER INC.

REFERENCES

3rd Engr. Floro T. Galendez
Crewcare Inc.

3rd Engr. Nelson A. Dahan
Solid Shipping Lines Corp.
0 / 0
08.01.2016, 04:17 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly yours,

Carlo C. Penetrante
0 / 0
21.01.2016, 18:40 UTC
Hello, I'm looking for a job. I have three years of experience, I know English, Russian and Turkish languages, my phone +995 579 70 09 04. E-Mail guram.mikadze13@gmail.com
0 / 0