Forum
Join us

MyShip.com » Forum » New at sea » International Maritime Mentoring Site

Your post report has been sent.
Thank you for feedback.

International Maritime Mentoring Site

06.07.2012, 12:09 UTC
LNGRV Excelsior at work
A volunteer initiative to help current and prospective maritime professionals find and interact with experienced mentors.

If you are a beginner or already an experienced seafarer, sign up as mentor or mentee at the below address

http://www.maritimementors.com/

1 / 0
06.12.2013, 08:30 UTC
Hello Sir,
I am Harish kumar, hereby applying for the post of deck cadet. I have enclosed my resume with essential information. I have the experience of pre-sea training of BS Nautical technology at R L Institutes of nautical sciences (BITS PILANI), Madurai (Tamilnadu). I believe myself that i will do the required contribution to your company with good attitude, interest and hard work. I can be reached anytime via harish73110@gmail.com or my cell, 9789327917 / 9004291024. Thankyou.
0 / 0
29.10.2014, 16:11 UTC
GRADUATION PIC
DEAR: MAM/SIR

GOOD DAY!,

Im REYMARC L. GRAVA, Live in Cebu City Philippines. Im 22 years old. I graduated at BS IN MARINE TRANSPORTATION AT(UC-METC) UNIVERSITY OF CEBU MARITIME EDUCATION AND TRAINING CENTER, PHILIPPINES. I was informed that you are hiring for DECK CADET in your company mam/sir. Therefore my desire to apply in the said position that best fit in my qualification i want to apply to your company as deck cadet, i have already training certificate, BST/BT, DECKWATCH, PSCRB, CONSOLIDATED, MARPOL 1-6 and ATFF/.

I really want to be part of ur prestige company,if given a chance i will do all my best to be a good employee.
           Iam available for interview anytime and my contact number is 09203639912.email add: gravareymarc92@gmail.com

Thank you and Godbless

Reymarc L. Grava
Applicant  

0 / 0
06.10.2015, 13:23 UTC
Kerstin Jäkel 3/0
LETTER OF MOTIVATION   Dear Sir or Madam,     My name is Kerstin Jäkel and I have studied Nautical Science at High-School Emden/Leer in Germany. This summer I finished my studies as a B.Sc and I therewith received my STCW-Certificates as a nautical watch-keeping officer. My practical semesters I spent for six months on the multi-purpose vessel ‘MV Parma’ of  Wessels company in Haren, Germany as well as half a year on the oil and chemical tanker ‘MT Leander’ of Carl Büttner company in Bremen, Germany. Additionally I spent two weeks on a Ro-Pax ferry.   Your requirement to your sea personnel to be highly skilled I can fulfill by my 4-years-studies in Nautical science at Leer, where we had the opportunity to get trained on the modern 4-bridge navigation simulator owned by the maritime competence center MARIKO, nearby. I also took place in a reinforcement course in meteorology, which is one of my special interests, as well as in an elective course in engine room resource management, as I think it is not possible to be a good deck officer, without knowing what is going on in the “heart” of your vessel.   I do speak English and German fluently, have basic knowledge of French and know several words in Russian and Swedish, which I would improve with pleasure if you deem it beneficial for the job.   So this leads me to what I really like most: being at sea.   Where do I see myself within the next 5 years?   Well, I plan to start on the bridge as a third officer, working reliable and concentrated to convince you, recruiting me was the right decision.   Furthermore, of course, I want to  get more responsibility, step by step, and finally gain the master’s patent.   If I get the chance, I would prefer a company’s contract from different jobs every few months.   So I hope this statement matches with your requirements.       Best regards   Kerstin Jäkel   Phone: +49 (0) 152-22116511 e-mail: edmaja@t-online.de      
0 / 0
31.12.2015, 17:45 UTC
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings!

A man with high regards for your institution and with an earnest desire to serve in capacity in which the following qualification were must be adopted, is applying for a position subject to your consideration. I am flexible individual, I can work beyond time limits and I have strong dedication to work.

I'm CARLO C. PENETRANTE., a fresh graduate of Mariners Polytechnic College Foundation at Legazpi City Philippines, last October 2015. I have been completed the Three years academic requirements leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). I joined different organization that helped to develop my leadership and self confidence. I also finished a skills or specialization of the ff: PLUMBING NCII, PIPE FITTING NCII, SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NCII, TECHNICAL DRAFTING NCII with National Certificates that accredited by Technical Education and skills Development Authority (TESDA).

If you think I met the qualification you need. I am much willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact my email and phone number.

Phone: +63 9752316737

Thank you very much and I'll wait for your favorable response.

Very truly your,

Carlo C. Penetrante

0 / 0